BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Britney C.
Kelso, WA
Love that this is travel sized and can fit in my purse. I also really enjoy the scent. Not too over powering and goes well with my perfumes. I do notice my hands dry out fairly quickly after applying.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
This makes you feel like you are in Paris! The floral smell is really nice, but may be a bit strong for some people. In terms of texture, it's moisturizing like other lotions.
Jade C.
Ferris, TX
This lotion, paired with the Paris amour body gel is an awesome duo. What super soft, fragrant skin? This has got you covered! The lotion goes on so well and doesn't make you feel greasy after applying it which is great. Not only is it fragrant and softening, it's also pink!
Mayra C.
Bakersfield, CA
This lotion smells absolutely fabulous cant even explain how awesome it smells..very gentle on the skin. I purchased it at bath and body works so you can find it there. You will only need a little bit so it will be long lasting. I will keep buying it again and again and again.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
This scent can easily become overpowering, and the formula of the lotion is very liquidy. It irritates the skin on my legs and is not heavy enough to really hydrate my skin.
Christine V.
Orlando, FL
I wash my hands a lot at work so I love to keep a small bottle of lotion on me. Bath and Body Work's Paris Amour is my absolute favorite scent! It not only keeps my hands soft, but I get a lot of compliments on the light, sweet smell.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved this lotion! Has a light flowery scent, which i LOVE. I bought this with me when I went on vacation and everyone was asking what I was wearing. Look out for B&BW coupons, because of them, I got this for free! Would buy again
Dawn S.
Centereach, NY
Love this scent! Smells like beautiful, feminine perfume without being overpowering. This lotion is moisturizing without feeling greasy. Love the travel size to carry in my bag and keep in my desk at work!
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
PARISSSSS! My favorite sent in the whole store! The lotion and sprays smell so good, I get a lot of compliments when I go out. Every time bath and body has a sale I'm quick to buy these bad boys!
Christy J.
I really like this lotion. It's not normally something I would choose because j usually stick with warm smells but I get compliments on this floral like smell quite often
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?