BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Lacy S.
Ward, AR
I had a coworker that uses bath & bodyworks lotion ALL THE TIME. I love most of the smells that she brings in, but this one in particular is the best so far. I work at a grocery store and the amount of sanitizer I use on a daily basis is enough to dry out my hands so bad in just that one day. I had never actually tried bath & bodyworks lotion at work until she let me. Their products are awesome for super dry hands! I don't even have to apply lotion often for them to stay moisturized, but I usually do anyway to make my hands smell super good lol
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
This is an alright smelling lotion, it’s definitely heavy on the fruity/floral fragrance side. It’s pretty moisturizing, but I don’t often reach for it because of how strong the scent is. It dissipates fairly quickly, but I’m not a huge strong lotion scent person
Tenzin Y.
NYC
If you’re looking for a lotion you can use all year long, I would recommend this product because it’s lightweight which I prefer more than thick lotion. You could use this in the summer when the temperatures are really high, this product will make your skin soft while it’s lightweight. The scent isn’t strong so if you’re one of those people who hate strong scented body lotions than you should get this. It is a bit pricey so I recommend buying it when it’s at sale so you can get it at a cheaper price.
Alecia W.
Pensacola, FL
I have a few favorites at bath and body works but Paris is one of my favorite fragrances. If you haven't tried it you're missing out. For a romantic fragrance try Paris. [product:signature-collection-bath-body-works-paris-amour-8.0-oz-body-lotion]
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
An amazing scent it’s so sweet and girly, I have the body wash and perfume and the scent lasts for a while. I got this in middle school and I’m twenty now and still enjoy this fragrance so much. If you like sweet scents then this is for you
Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
I love the smell and the lotion is amazing. It hydrates your skin and gives you a beautiful glow. It can be a bit pricey but Bath & Body always has sales going on where you can get it for a discounted price.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Shea & vitamin E body lotion Paris Amour. A beautiful scent of apple blossoms and tulips. We often focus on moisturizing are face and forget about our hands and legs. This body lotion is a great product as you make your stroll on the streets of Paris. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is my absolute most favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I was so bummed when they discontinued it. It is a lovely floral with a little sugary sweetness mixed in. The scent lingers and lasts all day without being too much or overwhelming.

I love how rich and moisturizing these body lotions are as well. They leave the skin very soft and hydrated without feeling too greasy.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I’m definitely in love with the product !!! And smell amazing . •I would definitely recommend to anyone.
•I love the fact that it works perfect!
• the price is super affordable.
&& you won’t regret buying it !!!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
When I was around 7 years old this was my favorite scent from B & BW of all time. I had this lotion always in my purse and I would carry it around with me everywhere. I always used it. It made my hands super soft and it smelled so phenomenal. Now when I smell the scent I think of when I was younger and I have flashbacks. I really love this scent and I would recommend this product to everyone!
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?