BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2 x the moisture and 3 x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

• Thinking about buying this for my significant other. 3 Answers
Jareb T.
Cabot, AR
I love this! My wife always drags me into Bath and Body Works, and I actually use this lotion a lot. Being a mechanic my hands are rough and coarse. I use this lotion every night when I go to bed and it works so well. It keeps my hands from cracking and splitting from the dry cold weather.
Jenny L.
I can't believe this lotion only has 14 reviews!!!😱
This lotion is gentle, my husband has sensitive skin and has not had any problems with it. The scent is AMAZING, smells like his cologne and I've always love this scent on him. The scent isn't overwhelming but it lingers throught the day which is great! Bought it at Bath and Body ..aka best store EVER!! Not only that but I added to my little stockpile when they had their $3 lotion sale! Used my $10 off with $30 purchase✨🙌🏽🙌🏽 AMAZING, right!?!?
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Before we met, my husband didn't wear lotion. That has since changed. Bath & Body Works makes great products for men, and Noir is one that both my husband and I enjoy him wearing.
Andjoua R.
Love this! Brought this scent for my grandfather. It smells like something he'd wear. Manly , to make his presence known but not too strong to burn your nose. The perfect balance!
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
Bought this scent along with another scent for my husband. He NEEDS lotion but can be super picky as most have a feminine smell. He was pretty excited to see that a "Mens Lotion" existed. Out of the two scents I purchased, he prefers this one most. It has a strong mens cologne fragrance that he enjoys. However, when I say "strong" I mean strong. The scent can be overpowering and create an annoyance if you are sensitive to smells. The only time I have an issue with his lotion is when I have a really bad migraine and headache, other than that I love it. I assume he loves it to since it's almost empty!
Rachael M.
This is one of the sexiest colognes on the market! It's raw, musky and woodsy. Whenever my husband wears it, he gets tons of compliments! The price is reasonable ($30), it's long-lasting, and with all the specials Bath & Body have, you have stock up! Give it a try!
Ashley A.
I love all Bath & Body Works lotions so when I saw this scent came in a lotion I had to get it for my boyfriend. He gets really dry skin because he never uses lotion. I know he likes this scent and I'm pretty sure he uses the lotion! He gets shy about this stuff lol
Crystal L.
I love how this smells on my husband. The scent lasts throughout the day without being overwhelming. Bath And Body Works always has specials and coupons, so there is definite value there. I would recommend this.
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
MY ALL TIME FAV store! I honestly think I have almost all the regular fragrances from the hand sanitizers to the lotions body washes car and house scents except for the holiday and all new ones that I don't get to in time but I love it all. So affordable
Jamie W.
My brother loves this scent. He requested it for Christmas well in advance. I think it smells really nice. And goes a step above what the typical scent for a male bodywash.
Molly L.
Peoria, IL
Thinking about buying this for my significant other.

back