BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Add an air of mystery with this exotic blend of black cardamom, smoky vanilla & a hint of musk

OVERVIEW
A robust yet luxurious blend of the world's finest ingredients made for men. Vitamin E and Aloe Vera combine with Shea Butter to nourish skin, while a rich lather delivers an all-over fresh fragrance experience. Fast-rinsing formula works on skin & hair for our most convenient way to clean.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love when my husband uses this. I love the smell and it is so masculine. It cleans the body & hair, so it is an all in one for men. Although I am a Bath and Body Works junkie for my products, this is one of the only scents I get for my husband because it smells wonderful." in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. He’ll smell so good. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection NOIR 2-in-1 Hair + Body Wash
Sarah C.
I got this and the Ocean one for my boyfriend, and ended up loving the smell so much that I ended up using most of it. As a woman, I can honestly say that this is one of the most alluring scents I have smelled in quite some time. It has a super clean and fresh, but still masculine, scent that I love. Women out there, if you want your man smelling kissable and fresh, pick this up!! It is SO affordable and lasts so long!!
Henry F.
Black Creek, WI
Great smelling fragrance and long lasting. Switches to this scent after twilight woods was gone and love it. The smell lasts all day and my girlfriend loves it will deffinitly buy more when gone. [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-for-men-body-wash-10-fl.-oz.---noir]
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This men's 2 in 1 hair and body wash smells and works so good. My husband loves it. It smells so clean and fresh. I bought it from bath and body works. He wears gel in his hair and it comes out with no problems. doesn't leave flakes or dry his scalp.
Martha A.
Lockport, IL
I just want to say that i am very glad bath and body has some great smelling products for men and not only women. I went christmas shopping and told the employee there to recommmend me something for my spouse and she told me this bath and body set of Noir was very popular at this store. I took her word for it and boy was my husband and i happy because it smells great. Now we go back and get more. I recommend it.
Suzy P.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband would only use bar soap and then complained how dry his skin was. I had bought him a pocket bac in this scent and when he saw they had a body wash he wanted to try it. He loves it! He says his skin doesn't feel dry anymore and will skip putting lotion on after showers now. He will never go back to soap bars, now if I could just get him to use a loofa so he doesn't go through them so fast ☺️
Jennifer J.
Denver, CO
Got this for my boyfriend to use. He uses it specifically as a body wash. It has a nice, clean, cologne scent. I love the way it smells. It's affordable and it does it's job. Not only does he like it, but I love it too.
Kimberly H.
Pineville, MO
Deanna H.
Mize, MS
It's rare for me to find a soap/shampoo that my husband likes. I finally found this one and many others that he love from bath and body Works. And they smell amazing! So I really enjoy them. 😄
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite men's smells from Bath and Body Works. The smell lasts so much longer than other men's body wash. My husband has been using this body wash for years now.