BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Stroll through a lush garden blend of fresh jasmine, blue violets, sheer lavender & soft musk

Key notes: Night-blooming Jasmine, Blue Violet, Sheer Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Soft Musk

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible formula!

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MOONLIGHT PATH Shower Gel
  • "Another Bath & Body Works Shower Gel that I absolutely love! This smells so nice and the fragrance lasts a long time compared to other shower gels. You don't have to use a lot either, as it is thicker and doesn't come right off of the washcloth/loofah. It also is more moisturizing than most competitors that I have tried, but I did use lotion afterwards as well (Bath & Body Works of course!). I give this a 5/5 and would highly recommend!" in 4 reviews
  • "Like most bath and body body washes, I absolutely love it! It smells so good and makes my skin feel super soft. The packaging is so pretty and I definitely think you won't regret buying this unless you're sensitive to fragrance soaps! Definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
I LOVE this scent!!! Ever since it’s been on the shelves it’s been my favorite! My mom does have really bad allergies so I can’t use it often but it’s still my favorite, it’s a very soothing scent and it keeps my body clean!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
This is the best scent at bath and body works!!! Literally it smells amazing!! I get so distracted in the shower just smelling this body wash. I am definitely going to purchase the body mist because ugh it’s amazing!! I seriously recommend this shower gel, it feels so nice on the skin and I love how sudsy it gets! I love it!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MOONLIGHT PATH Shower Gel
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
This isn't a bad scent by any means, but it's not one I find myself wanting to repurchase. It's a floral-based scent with a hint of musk that's not too sweet or fruity. To me personally it comes off as kinds flat and dull, but if you like flowery scents that aren't sweet you might enjoy this one more than I did.
Britani B.
First off, the smell is absolutely beautiful and one of my all time favorites from bath & body. I've used this for quite a few years now and probably won't use any other brand of lotion.
Riddhi D.
Bridgewater, NJ
This scent is simply so lovely and nostalgically and simply soothing, fitting for unisex as well! A scent and product I would go back to again and again, as long as the version is affordable (which will come about with some deals really)!
Lanae B.
I have been a long time fan of this scent as a lotion but I never tried the shower gel. But I decided try it and I love it has much as the lotion. As you can see from the empty bottle. I love how it smells like lavender and it does not dry my skin out. And I will buy again because it smells wonderful and feels good on my skin.
Daisy T.
So, I actually didn't purchase this, one of my niece's left it at my house. I decided to try it. Like all other Bath & Body Works products, this one did not disappoint! The scent is so unique, that when I first smelt it, i felt like it smelt familiar, but couldn't figure out what it was. Will definitely buy!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I love the scent of this product! However, I cannot use bath and body works shower gels because of my sensitive skin. I have the scent in the body mist, and love it! I wish they had a sensitive skin formula!
Angiliza J.
Syracuse, NY
This is by far my all time favorite bath and body works scent, is my holy grail and I always repurchase this scent. I absolutely love it. I usually get the buy two get one free deal so I purchase enough to last me a while.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you all like it?
Hilda L D.
I never used a shower gel from bath & Body works and I feel like I want to try one. The problem is, which one? I love lemon scent and floral scents. I found 5 I like online but I can't choose which one. Which would you recommend I try?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕