BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Stroll through a lush garden blend of fresh jasmine, blue violets, sheer lavender & soft musk

Key notes: Night-blooming Jasmine, Blue Violet, Sheer Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Soft Musk

OVERVIEW
Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Brittany B.
Corona, CA
This is my all time favorite scent from Bath & Body works! As long as they make it I’ll keep buying it! It smells like an expensive perfume but without the price tag! I keep a big bottle on my nightstand and a travel size in my purse.
Stephanie P.
La Vergne, TN
This is probably my favorite Bath and Body Works scent. I use it in conjunction with the shower gel and body cream and the smell lasts all day on me. Always get compliments when I wear it.
Samantha P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this store. All of their scents are amazing. I really like that they had good deals especially on their semi annual sale. I would recommend this scent it is soft and pleasant but still very appealing.
Jessica 🎀.
I love this smell!! One of my ultimate favorites from bath and body works. They usually always have the buy 3 get 2 free & I always get an extra one.
It smells amazing! Not too strong not too light.
Narumi T.
One of the most favorite scents I’ve ever smelled. It smells kind of like powdery and soap, it is very clean scent to me. I love wearing this after shower, so I feel extra clean. The scent does not last all day unfortunately, but it lasts long enough as a body mist. Great scent that never let you get tired of. Not too strong but not too weak.
Jenna P.
pendleton
This one is a classic. I’m not a fan of it, but it’s definitely musky and floral for those of you that like that. They are still carried in store and they’re great for your money’s worth. It’s also got a soft almost powdery scent to it as well.
Ashley B.
I don't shop at Bath & Body Works because in my opinion they are a bit overpriced unless you have a coupon or something, but I received this as a gift a few months ago. It smells absolutely amazing to me. It's very strong at first and fades quickly to a subtle, yet noticeable scent.
Brandy G.
Frisco, TX
I love bath and body works. Moonlight path is one of my favorite fragrances mist! It’s smells amazing. I highly recommend 💙🌚Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MOONLIGHT PATH Fine Fragrance Mist
🌸Nikki🌸️️ P.
Bronx, NY
I love this perfume. It smells so good. I mean there is one similar in Victoria secret but I think this one smells much better. And it last a very long time. I put it in the morning and I still have it on by the afternoon.
Deborah B.
Billerica
This is the only fragrance I really use I love it it’s light and clean smelling not over powering and lasts a long time I constantly receive compliments every day on my fragrance I really love it Bath & Body Works
Liat S.
Im looking for a fragrant that will stay all day long. does this one can work for me?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does the fragrance last? Does it stay there for a long time?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
A que se parece el aroma de este fragance mist?

Amazon