Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MIDNIGHT POMEGRANATE Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Shannon  B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A fiery blend of ruby red pomegranate, blackberry spice & sparkling cassis

Key notes: Ruby Red Pomegranate, Sparkling Cassis, White Jasmine, Blackberry Spice, Patchouli

OVERVIEW
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Jacynda H.
Fullerton, CA
My absolute FAVORITE lotion. I’ll never use anything else and my friends know me by this scent. Whenever i go out they know what I’m wearing and they all compliment me. I buy two everytime i run out because i love it so much
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Great lotion! The scent is awesome but not too overpowering. Helps keep my skin hydrated for a couple of days without needed to reapply. Wouldn’t use it near my bikini area though because the perfume can be a little harsh.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
My favorite all time scent, I use this lotion almost every day. It's not always the MOST moisturizing, but that's comparing it to some extremely effective products. I will continue to keep buying this because it still gives me the results I've been looking for.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Super soft and the price is great (especially when they have sales). This scent is just a bit too strong for me. It's overpowering so you can only use a little bit. I like to use a lot to hit all the dry spots so I can only use this on my hands and then use something else everywhere else or else I'll get a headache.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
It smells really good I didn't think it was going to be something I liked but I really did I didn't have to buy so that was also a plus. But it was about 13.00 and I got it at bath and body works and I do recommend.
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic from B&BW & it is one of my absolute ALL-TIME favorite! The smell lasts all day & it's not overwhelming. I think it's still sold in stores, but I always order mine online & I always get it when it's buy 3, get 3 so I can get 2 of each thing.
Briana J.
I love the triple moisture body creams from bath and body works! They hydrate your skin so nicely without feeling greasy or gross after. The scent midnight pomegranate is soooo yummy too!!
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
This product at Bath and Body Works actually does smell really good. Every time when I take showers it has this long lasting smell of yummy goodness once you hop out. I think that I would defiantly buy this product again every now and then because it smelled a really good but it wasn't my favorite.
Megan L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff smells AMAZING!! I frequently get migraines and scents can easily trigger them but this one is great! It's not too strong but has a very light subtle scent that lasts.
Jennifer W.
Smells amazing! Thick and creamy, goes on nicely. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars, is because I didn't notice my skin get any better (less dry) after continued use. Great for a smell good short term use lotion, but not for chronic dry skin.
sabrina b.
Michigan
Does it smell too sweet ?
tayyabah y.
Oxford
Is it really that moisturizing?

back