BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A robust yet luxurious blend of the world's finest ingredients made for men. Vitamin E and Aloe Vera combine with Shea Butter to nourish skin, while a rich lather delivers an all-over fresh fragrance experience. Fast-rinsing formula works on skin & hair for our most convenient way to clean.

• 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash for Men 10oz/295ml
  • Bergamot spice & blue sage meet the warm masculinity of leather woods to create the ultimate collision of seduction and sophistication
  • A robust yet luxurious blend of the world's finest ingredients made for men.
  • Vitamin E and Aloe Vera combine with Shea Butter to nourish skin, while a rich lather delivers an all-over fresh fragrance experience
  • Fast-rinsing formula works on skin & hair for our most convenient way to clean.

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works 2-in-1 shampoo & body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. He’ll smell so good. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MIDNIGHT FOR MEN Hair + Body Wash
Aironna G.
I like how it is not only a wash you can you when u want to clean your hair but you can also use it to wash up with and it doesn't need up your hair or cause your ends I break or anything
Shani R.
Holy cow this is incredible. I bought it for my husband during one of their 3 for 3 sales, and he absolutely loves it. He's not usually very particular on what scents he wears, so nine times out of ten I end up picking them out for him. In the bottle it smells so good. I can't really describe the scent...it's definitely dark and slightly musky, but in a good way. You only need four or five drops at a time to get a good lather going, which makes the bottle last that much longer. Not only that, but when you're in a pinch, it also doubles as hair gel or even bubble bath. Definitely would recommend for those who like a very manly, but not overpowering, "I'm 12 years old and just discovered axe body spray" kind of washes.
Ashley J.
Chestertown, MD
My boyfriend rant and raves about this product he said a little of it goes a long way therefore the wash lasts so much longer. The scents at bath and body works are to die for and the best part is there is always some kind of promotion going on at bath and body such as the buy three get three free so the price is definitely reasonable.
LaDetra S.
Irving
I love the scent of Midnight 2-n-1 from Bath&Body Works. It smell like the perfect match to Dior Sauvage EDT. The bergamot and pepper scent really make the fragrances. It has that unique scent that a person cant figure out. If you like Dior Sauvage you will definitely like Midnight.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
This was my everyday favorite. The smell wasn't to strong, it was just right. My wife 1st gave me one when she was my gf in my xmas gift. I like it a lot. I miss this one, they no longer sell this one in the store i go  to. bring it back.
Rosa R.
I absolutely love the smell of this, my boyfriend is not the type to try new things mostly when it comes to "girly things" as he likes to call anything from bath and body works but he fell in love with the smell.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
My fiancé uses this stuff all the time. It is the only product he uses in the shower. It works great and last a long time. The smell of this one and others is so good that I wouldn't buy anything else.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I love the Midnight for Men scent from Bath & Body Works! It smells so good when my husband uses it and the scent lasts a long time. He loves it, too.

The 4 stars is because I wish the bottle was bigger since it's a 2-in-1 product. My husband goes through his bottle quickly because he uses double the amount that a woman would use with just body wash products.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I normally have to buy this online because I cant find it in stores. My husband likes this a lot. Every time I order anything from bath and body works he always reminds me to pick this up for him. I like that when I shop at bath and body works that I always get a coupon to use on my next visit. I keeps me going back