BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A seaside spritzer of Ruby Mango, Guava Nectar, White Pineapple, Coral Hibiscus & Island Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Jaydin J.
I have recently purchased this in around June. And I broke it but I still got a chance to use it. This is really summer type smell. I bought the lotion and the body spray. I bought it on sale for three or four dollars. If you love fruity smells, I highly recommend this for you. But if you don’t then you’re not gonna like this. Once it is not to mix it with any other perfumes because it might not smell good.
Emily G.
Chillicothe, OH
I like this scent very much. It reminds me of the beach it's really a fresh scents it's more sweet and floral but it reminds me of something I would wear while at the beach. I have the one with the shimmer in it so I like to wear this when going out.
Danielle B.
This fragrance smells amazing and is a great price. Though the smell isn't very long lasting it still would be great for half of the day. The packaging is cute and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Desiree P.
paradis
This smells so amazing its very fruity but i like it because its not so strong were it makes ur head or stomach hurt it's very softsweet smell and last a good while
Ashley L.
Helena, AL
I really enjoy this body spray. The packaging is sleek and sturdy and has a cute beachy vibe. I love how the smell is light, but warm and long lasting. I have been wearing everyday since I bought it. I got it at Bath and Body Works & honestly should have picked up the entire line because it smells so good!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
I really love the smell of this product and luckily got it on sale so it was worth the few dollars I paid for it. It last a ridiculously long time depending on how you use it but the smell itself does not last very long on the body. Within an hour or so the smell is gone and you either have to reapply or have people put their noses directly onto your skin and take a deep breath in.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
I really enjoyed this scent but it is hard to find on a regular basis at the store. It last awhile and only takes one or two pumps to get a fragrance that last all day long. I really enjoy the strong mango scent and this scent is perfect for a day at the beach.
Hanan A.
United States
I would not recommend this perfume. I really regret buying, it at first when I was in Bath and Body Works, I really was intrigued by the smell, but then when you actually wear it like to every day things it can be a little too strong and you honestly just get sick and tired of the smell after like a few weeks
Melissa C.
I'm in love with Maui! the scent is amayziiiing! honestly I love mangos and coconuts. I always go to the gym and after I put some bath and body works Maui and bam! its incredible!!!!
Zuleima V.
This product smelled amazing! It made me feel like I was on the beach sipping on a pina colada! It has a really fruity scent that smells so pretty and fresh.

back