Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MALIBU HEAT Glowing Body Scrub uploaded by Brianna P.Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MALIBU HEAT Glowing Body Scrub uploaded by Diana D.Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MALIBU HEAT Glowing Body Scrub uploaded by amanda r.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I am very interested in trying this out myself but I have...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MALIBU HEAT Glowing Body Scrub
  • "Love it!! I'm allergic to most of the bath and body works body washes, but the sugar scrub is fine. Love the smell and the feeling of my skin after I get out of the shower." in 4 reviews
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
Let me start with the smell. To me personally its one of my favorites but I can rarely find it anymore. Its kinda a fruity beach smell. But this product is create for winter and right before summer. It takes away the dead akin and makes your skin smooth and soft. This product is super easy to use and doesnt cause a mess.
Natalie H.
richmond
This is a great product for the upcoming summer months. Not only does the smell bring you back to the beach, but also it works to smoothen your skin. You legs will be soft to the touch in your summer shorts. I love this product and I was sad when I finished the bottle.
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
I used this product today and LOVE it! The feeling of the scrub on my body just felt so amazing. I could feel my whole body exfoliating. The scent made me feel like i was on the beach which made me so happy till i realized i was still home and not the beach. The price for the product was well worth it, however i do wish the bottle was larger because i feel like i will definitely run out of this product fast.
Lisette M.
Walden, NY
The winter weather always has my skin super dry. I can drink a ton of water and nothing helps. That was until I found this sugar scrub. You apply while in the shower. Rinse and pat dry. Be careful thou as it can be very slippery. Its totally worth it though! I can apply lotion on top to give me a super smooth feel or not use anything. D
Amy M.
San Juan, TX
I'm really enjoy this body scrub. I got two different scents from this collection and both are very tropical and perfect for summer. The grains are pretty fine. I had been using Tree Hut scrubs, which I also like, but in comparison those (tree hut) are more abrasive. This is not a bad thing just something to keep in mind. I usually use scrubs for exfoliating my legs for tanning and shaving, so I need a product that does a good job. I think I prefer tree hut for that job. However for all over exfoliating, BBW's product is awesome. Lovely scent and light exfoliation.
Vivian D.
Columbus, OH
I am totally addicted to bath and body works body products especially the body scrubs. Malibu heat is a fantastic yummy scent of coconut milk it gives you a soft lasting scent that lasts all day especially when combined with the Malibu heat body lotion and body spray, I especially love using the body scrub after I shave and it leaves my legs silky soft. Love it! this is my holy grail product.
Jennifer V.
Love this scrub! very fine grain so it's not like rubbing rock salt over your body. The "glow" comes from gold tinted glitter flecks embedded in the formula. These are also very fine so they will not leave you looking like you just left a rave but give your skin a golden glimmer. The scent is perfect for those beach days. Slight pineapple with a toasted coconut mixed in there. It truly smells like you spent a day in the sun...in the best way possible. This would be a great fragrance to remind you of warmer days in the winter. Honestly the toasted coconut aspect adds a sense of warmth around you!
Mingus D.
Buffalo, NY
While he scrubbing qualities of this product were wonderful, kept my akin looking fresh and smooth, my problem with this was the smell. I try not to buy things from bath and body works since there scents are overpowering and this was no different. I hated using this because I knew that the sent was going to linger for at least 3 hours making wearing other dents impossible. I wish the made an unscented version of their body scrubs since the product actually works fantastically
Liz P.
I love using all types of scrubs before shaving or even to refresh my skin in the dullness of winter. This scrub is nice, it has fine grain "sand" and is really rough compared to sugar scrubs. This can be good or bad depending on what you prefer or need it for. I do continue to buy the scrubs from bath and body works, but now it seems like the majority of the scrubs that they carry are sugar scrubs, with a thicker exfoliant.
Kayla H.
Auckland, Waimauku
Bath and body works scents always smell amazing so of course this one does. If you've used a bath and body works scrub or body wash this one is the same as all the others. They always leave you with a fresh scent once you leave the shower.
jamie lee b.
E Bernstadt, KY
I am very interested in trying this out myself but I have to know why are so many people saying that it is leaving their skin "glowing"? Is it like a glitter body spray? I've used a sparkle mist from bath and body works. Is it anything like that? Thanks so much for your time!!!