BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A beachy blend of juicy pineapple, California orange & coconut flower

OVERVIEW

• Are they ever going to bring back the Malibu leg spray I ...1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me if this lotion smells good and if it ...5 Answers
  • Does this smell similar to Oahu Coconut Sunset? There are...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
Austin, TX
So I bought this during the semi annual sale as an " I need to fill my basket up" type item and I'm so glad I did. I get compliments every time I wear it. It's like a breathe of tropical island air for the first time. You can smell the pineapple and coconut notes so well. Of course the formula is superb!
Acelia D.
Attica
This product is amazing and smells so good and it feels so smooth and refreshing on the skin when I bought those product everything at Bath and Bodyworks was 75% off so I got it for three dollars but normally it is $15 I would most definitely recommend this product
Kristie D.
They came out with this sent of lotion several years ago when I first bought it. I really like the sent of the lotion. The sent reminds me of the summer time at the beach. Malibu Heat lotion has vitamin e, jojoba & shea butter which also makes it good for your skin.
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this smell. It's very tropical and smells fruity and delicious. It lasts all day long as well. I always get the buy 3, get one free. So lotion, body wash and spray. The whole set. I wish they would keep this on the shelf all year round
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
My all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. They discontinued it for a while and when they brought it back I was sure to grab a bunch. I can't get enough! It smells great and lasts a long time. I have repurchased numerous times and will continue to repurchase when I run out.
Sheily A.
Elk Grove, Ca
The tropical smell on this lotion is amazing. It is like going on vacation to the beach. It applies very smoothly and feels great on the skin. It adds a great amount of moisture. I love using it after a shower at nights.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Absolutely loveeeee this body lotion! This is by far one of my favorite lotions to get from Bath & Body. It's very long lasting and smells SO good!!! I would recommend this and would definitely purchase again.
• k.
Schenectady
I first wore this when I was on a trip to Cancun. It smells absolutely decadent and moisturized my skin after long days in the sun. Not to mention, it’s travel size and can fit in a carry on.
Piret R.
My husband got this lotion for himself when we went to get some new lotions and I ended up using it too because it smells so good! It reminds me of a tropical summer breeze in a paradise, the scent is just amazing. The small bottle is great to keep around in the car to keep your hands moisturized when you're on the go and also have that great scent on you.
Alyssa M.
Longview, WA
This is one of my all-time favorite scents put out by B&BW. It smells like California in the Summer, and when I use it I'm instantly on a mental vacation. It's not too strong, but nice that I do still smell it throughout the day. I can't get enough of this scent and I hope they bring it back every year!
cynthia r.
Can someone tell me if this lotion smells good and if it leaves your skin soft?
Markela H.
Groton, CT
Does this have a light smell or is it like everything your whole day is gonna smell like?
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Are they ever going to bring back the Malibu leg spray I loved that so much
Elana K.
Does this smell similar to Oahu Coconut Sunset? There are so many scents that are very similar!