Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance

An addictive elixir of fresh mahogany, bourbon vanilla and golden amber expertly crafted into a masculine signature scent

Overview

Am I the only woman that loves this?
How is this scent? My husband like manly scents kind of musky
I noticed that the lotion is smaller than the body wash of the same scent. Do you think that makes a difference in gift giving?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“...lotion. I would say it is an overall gentle lotion not extra creamy or moisturizing if you have dry skin.” in reviews
My boyfriend loves this scent, he uses the body wash and then the lotion after and he smells AMAZING and his skin is so soft, he uses it weekly when we go out and I look forward to it.
North Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend loves it. It smells so good. This product is fantastic. I love baht and body works everything. whish I had more money to spend there all the time. This product is great for a man it smells perfect. Definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.
Roseau, MN
I really don't like the smell of this lotion, but it makes your skin feel good so that's a plus. Not harsh, but because of the scent I wouldn't recommend this for someone with sensitive skin. Okay product.
Fort Worth, TX
Bought this for my husband smells delicious and very affordable , would definitely recommend as a gift for any special man in your life. The scent burst with the deep woody scent of mahogany!!!
CHEYENNE, WY
My husband uses this and I sometimes steal it to use too. It's a super woodsy parlor smell. It lasts even after rinsing and you can get a good lather so it lasts well
I bought this lotion for my husband and absolutely love the smell! It helps his dry hands in the winter and adds a nice smell to him! We make sure always have it in Stock in our house.
Birmingham, AL
This whole line is absolutely amazing,But something about the mahogany woods... the smell is so comforting and this products lathers really well plus the fragrance last all day.
Enoree
Of course this is for men 🤫 but I love the way it smells on my husband . Very moisturizing to his skin . VERY affordable. He has the body wash that matches
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoyed this product but I thought that it smelled better in the bottle than it did on. I hope that they come out with some better male scents soon.
Hopatcong, NJ
Smells like what you'd expect an attractive lumber jack with dark features and muscles for days! Love this scent one guys and have even used it myself!