Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance

An addictive elixir of fresh mahogany, bourbon vanilla and golden amber expertly crafted into a masculine signature scent

Overview

Am I the only woman that loves this?
How is this scent? My husband like manly scents kind of musky
I noticed that the lotion is smaller than the body wash of the same scent. Do you think that makes a difference in gift giving?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“...lotion. I would say it is an overall gentle lotion not extra creamy or moisturizing if you have dry skin.” in reviews
Tottenham , ON
It starts off warm, and than causes a cooling reaction to the body. It's for men yes, but it has the smell for both men and woman.
vancouver
I use this product and it works wellon my kin. I appreciate the very mild, non irritating, light and clean scent of this product!
Smells so good! It is not too fragrant and the lotion leaves you skin nice and moist