Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance

An addictive elixir of fresh mahogany, bourbon vanilla and golden amber expertly crafted into a masculine signature scent

Overview

Am I the only woman that loves this?
How is this scent? My husband like manly scents kind of musky
I noticed that the lotion is smaller than the body wash of the same scent. Do you think that makes a difference in gift giving?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“...lotion. I would say it is an overall gentle lotion not extra creamy or moisturizing if you have dry skin.” in reviews
Orlando, FL
My hubby adores this lotion and its body wash it smelps so manly and leqves his skin so nice
Husband uses this lotion and body wash it smells amazing and he loves that it's a manly scent
Absolutely love these lotions, i bought this for my fiancé & I'm so in love with the smell.
Fostoria, OH
Smells great, however makes my skin breakout. Would repurchase if my skin wasn't sensitive.
Berkeley, CA
Smells very good and I love the masculinity scent that provides. Good and moisturizing .
Sidney, NE
I smelled this one and it's not my general liking for men's smells, but wasn't the worst
Salem, OR
I love love the smell and how soft i feel afterwards. this is my fave. i always buy extra
Picayune, MS
This is not my favorite if my husbands but is is on. Not too strong, reasonably priced
My boyfriend loves this one! It's so smooth on his skin and so soft and smells amazing
White Bear Lk, MN
Best smell ever, whether it's candles or lotion or shower gel. So good, no complaints