Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance

An addictive elixir of fresh mahogany, bourbon vanilla and golden amber expertly crafted into a masculine signature scent

Overview

Am I the only woman that loves this?
How is this scent? My husband like manly scents kind of musky
I noticed that the lotion is smaller than the body wash of the same scent. Do you think that makes a difference in gift giving?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“...lotion. I would say it is an overall gentle lotion not extra creamy or moisturizing if you have dry skin.” in reviews
Deerfield, IL
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion uploaded by Yelena G.
Amazing product for men! My husband uses this daily and it smells amazing! The moisture content is very good and keeps his skin feeling hydrated! Smells sooo good!
Port Townsend
I bought this for my husband, and I'm really happy I did ;) It has a warm vanilla base and smells kind of cabin-y. It's masculine, but not in a try-hard way. The dry-down notes are kind of musky and earthy. It works well for him, it's moisturizing.
Louisville, KY
I originally bought this for my husband but I use it more than he does lol. The top notes are Fresh Mahogany, Bourbon Vanilla & Golden Amber. It goes perfectly with the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon. It's a beautiful fall scent.
Tacoma , WA
I have this lotion and the cologne, This is one of the only fragrances I buy from the male section at bath & body works, A lot of the other scents have a weird after smell that gives me a headache, and makes me nauseous. But this one is good especially for the price I bought it for (was on sale), I recommend you try it.
Irvine, KY
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAHOGANY WOODS Body Lotion uploaded by kimberly S.
Not a fan of the feeling this left behind on my hubby. He disliked the smell also. It is supposed to have some bourbon vanilla in it but we haven't found it yet. Just not the scent for him.
I bought this for my boyfriend and omg is this the best scent I have ever smelled on him. I literally just sit an smell his hands after he's just put some on. is that weird? haha but seriously it's that good! I hope they make a candle in the Mahagony Woods because I would stock up for sure!
Tracy , CA
My fiancé has this lotion and it smells so good on him. The scent lasts all day long and keeps your skin moisturized without a heavy feeling on the skin. He loves it so much that he bought the fragrance as well.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this for my boyfriend, but gave him the cologne and shaved the lotion for myself. It smells so good; I'm a huge fan of wood scents, as close to the real thing as possible. I don't enjoy too many notes, the mahogany stands out above the secondary notes very well. It's has a secondary note of vanilla and Amber. I've taken a point off because I'm not a fan of Amber and the scent doesn't last very long. There is something in the ingredients of Bath and body work scents that just doesn't agree with my chemistry. It is however nice while I'm putting it on.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This lotion smells absolutely wonderful. I bought it for my husband along with the body wash and usually he only likes basic bar soap but he actually loved these to two product and by paring both of them I actually got him to start using body lotion. The price was very affordable because I got it on sale of Buy 3 get 2 free so I picked up something for myself as well. I have bought him this one and the Whitewater Rush set as well he absolutely loved both of them and so did I because he smelled devine!
Gastonia, NC
Bought this as a stocking stuffer for the hubby and he likes it. He doesn't use it often as he normally does not include lotion in his everyday routine. When he does use it he likes the scent and doesn't feel greasy. If he wore it often I would buy it more often but it's great for a little stocking stuffer or add on gift for any man in your life. Let's face it. All men could do with moisturizing more often.