BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

A wondrous blend of almond flower, white iris & whipped vanilla.

• I been seeing this new scent Those who have it do you liv...1 Answers
  • It is a really good moisturizer or it just smells good? 3 Answers
  • How long does the scent last?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Magic In The Air Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "Love this new scent from Bath & Body Works! I got it at the mall a few weeks ago and have been using it nonstop. The scent is perfect for winter. My skin is super soft, which is great because dry skin is always common during the winter months. Definitely recommend this one! " in 19 reviews
Alicia F.
This scent has a beautiful blend of almond flower, sparkling persimmon, white Iris, whipped vanilla bourbon and fluffy sandalwood it has an amazing blend of floral but musk and it is one of the many scents I would choose because I love the floral and vanilla scents . I highly recommend this if u like floral scents or vanilla !!
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I really like Bath and Body Works in general as a brand, but I loved using this Magic in the Air body cream especially. I had the 8 oz tube of body cream in this scent and used it all up. It smells great, and I feel very luxurious when I put it in. I would use this on my arms and legs after getting out of the shower to moisturize in the winter months and help soothe red bumps I would get on my arms. These body creams can feel a little heavy in the summer time but they are perfect for winter months and fall/spring as well. The key notes in this body cream are: almond flower, sparkling persimmon, white iris, whipped vanilla bourbon, and fluffy sandalwood. You can definitely smell the vanilla bourbon and sandalwood, it's like a sweet and at the same time sort of a musky scent. Not my all-time favorite from the line of body creams but I thoroughly enjoyed using it and it was extremely moisturizing.
Raeya B.
Hartford
This lotion is one of my favorites from bath and body works, and smells like vanilla/baby lotion. I keep this with me basically anywhere I go. It does keep you moisturized, but the fragrance only lasts a few hours.
Andeilys E.
My favorite scent ever! It smells so great. I use it every single day. The scent lasts the whole day for me although I usually reapply to my hands maybe one time a day. It leaves my skin moisturized. Definitely recommend
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
Magic in the Air has become my new favorite scent of all times! I found that the Ultra Shea Cream and the Lotion are a bit overpowering to me. However... I also purchased the Super Soft Body Butter and it is absolutely incredible! It has the same amazing scent but less over powering. I can't tell you how many compliments I have received from using the Body Butter instead of the Shea Cream!  Bath & Body Works® A Thousand Wishes Ultra Shea Body Butter This is the product, but in a different scent.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love love this fragrance, it’s perfect for anyone who doesn’t like anything too floral, too familiar or strong bodied. It’s so calming for night moisturizing with coconut oil, shea butter and aloe. I’m not usually one to run out and purchase their products for everyday wear but when they get it right it’s intoxicating. I just wish it included more natural fragrances, natural ingredients and came in an Body oil option. Five 🌟 for the frangrmace and moisturizing. This is my favorite for a daily hand-cream as well.
April S.
Maplesville, AL
This stuff is some of my favorite from Bath and Body. I don’t even buy the regular lotion anymore. The scent of this is soooo good. My fiancé loves it! And this seems to really nourish my skin! I buy it very often in different scents!
Anna R.
Maryville, TN
Love this product! I’ve never been a big fan of scented body creams because I have very sensitive skin but bath and body works has amazing products. Love the smell of this one and definitely worth the purchase.
Regina W.
Pinellas Park
I love love love bath and body works. Any of their products always work well for me. I have one of everything practically. This lotion I love because it leaves my hands soft as well as not greasy like most other lotions. The smell is very yummy and just goes on so smooth. I love shea butters in anything because it hydrated the skin so much.
Emma W.
I love this bottle. The scent is so good. This bottle last me about 2 months. I use it every time I get out of the shower. The price is a bit too much I think. I would buy it again.
Diana E.
Yonkers, NY
Can anyone tell which actual store has this product I've been looking everywhere for it
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
How long does the scent last?
It is a really good moisturizer or it just smells good?
jo L.
Erie, PA
Is this a very thick cream does it feel heavy is it light is the sent strong or light?
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
What does this smell like?