BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A love-struck pairing of soft peonies & black currant kissed with creamy vanilla musk

Key notes: Black Currant, Bright Peony, Pink Jasmine, White Patchouli, Vanilla Musk

OVERVIEW

• Never tried this one, what does it smell like? 5 Answers
  • How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?8 Answers
  • Do you guys like this 3 Answers
Brenda R.
Loved this perfume smells great lasted a lot longer and I can’t stress how good it smells and it’s not a very strong smell you can put as much as you want and not have to feel like someone is going to say something 😍😍😍Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection MAD ABOUT YOU Fine Fragrance Mist
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
New favorite from bath and body! I purchased this on sale for 3$ because I liked the bottle. When I tried it on, such a great smell! Floral but not like old lady floral perfume with a sweet smell! It last all day for me and I just love it. I would definitely pay full price when I run out.
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
Bath and Body Works never was my favorite, but after coming across this I cannot say anything bad about it or their store. I am so amazed at how amazing this perfume smells and it is my go-to every day. I would easily buy this again as well as recommend it to others.
Val E.
Palm Beach
This perfume is literally my absolute FAVORITE scent that B&BW has released. It smells absolutely amazing. It’s so sweet yet not overwhelming and everyone asks me what I’m wearing and I always tell them this scent right here. Ughhh it’s just so good
Lindsey R.
Palm Desert
My favorite from Bath and Body works! Such a fresh scent and it lasts longer than most others that I have tried through different brands. Its a sweet scent but not overwhelming. I highly recommend!!
Danielle L.
I love this body spray! It smells sweet and fruity but with a nice hint of spice! The scent last long, but fades nicely and you can still smell it linger throughout the day! It's not too over powering or strong! Great scent for everyday use! My go to body spray! Reasonable price too! Cute packaging and nice size, easy to throw in your purse or bag on the go!
яσsαℓιηα c.
Humble, TX
My all time favorite scent from bath and body works , this scent has a mixture of floral and a flirty type of scent! Perfect scent for a date :-) I will definitely keep repurchasing it. & recommend to others!
Kayla S.
This smells really good! I started collecting perfumes and have so many and i hardly reach for it anymore but it is definitely used. Some of there other smells are not that good but i think it depends on what you like.
Celia G.
God damnnnn. This is by far my favorite scent at bath and body works. The smell is very sweet. Someone told me I smelt like a jolly rancher one time which I don’t think is bad. I would def recommend this to someone!! Anyone!!
Natalie G.
Blue island , IL
All time favorite scent from BBW! I love the sexiness from the currant and the freshness from the fruity notes. All time staple! I’m giving 4 stars since the Fragrance Mist doesn’t last as long on the skin.
Rahshina  K.
How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?
Angel H.
Never tried this one, what does it smell like?
mani R.
Do you guys like this
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like this Bottle?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?