BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A love-struck pairing of soft peonies & black currant kissed with creamy vanilla musk

Key notes: Black Currant, Bright Peony, Pink Jasmine, White Patchouli, Vanilla Musk

OVERVIEW

• Do anyone know if this comes in a body butter?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion dry out your skin?? Thank you! 7 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MAD ABOUT YOU Body Lotion
  • "My cousin got me this as a part of a Christmas gift. I love it! The smell is light very light and calming. Very moisturizing and long lasting (in both moisture and scent). Love the cute and compact size too! " in 8 reviews
South F.
Purchased at: Target
I love it, it's my favorite bath and body's body fragrance lotion, firts because your skin shine and second because the frangace works all day long. I just love it.
Adeline T.
Michigan
My aunt got me this as a gift for Christmas. I had only tried one other bath and body works lotion before and I remember loving it. This one is for sure the same way. It is a little on the pricier side at bath and body works, but I would definitely recommend this. It has a sweet, flowery smell and their lotion is completely soft and creamy. Most lotions can tend to make me feel just "slippery" and this one is pretty fast drying and doesn't have that factor. I love applying it after I take a shower so that way the smell carries on. :) Overall it's my favorite lotion, and I will be getting it again.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
My biggest #GiftCrush products was anything from Bath & Body Works. My family really did great on picking out some shea moisturizers and fragrance mist. This one is one of my favorites. I really love the smell and it last a long time on my skin, and my skin feels moisturized. I recommend all Bath & Body Works products.
Keisha M.
Roy
Bath and Body works lotion has always been great! Discovering these travel size was the best gift ever! I wrote all day long and I’ll get paper burns on my hands because of it. The small size is so convent to have sitting on my desk in tech for quick use without taking up a lot of room!
Montanna J.
Fayetteville
A nice lotion definitely moisturizes but has that oily film like residue a lot of lotions can have. I normally pick up a body cream from bath and body works unless it happens to be the summer. For the money you’re definitely better off sticking to their thicker creams.
Maria H.
Elgin, SC
I got a small set for my birthday last year and I had never smelled something soooo good!! 😻😻😭 I fell in love with the strawberry scent to it and have recently bought a few more because of the the semi Annual sale
Taylor A.
Roscoe, IL
I love the scent of this product. I have the ultra Shea version of this lotion. I’m giving this three stars because it does leave an oily residue. I would recommend the regular version!
Sarah S.
I’m a big fan of Bath and Body Works’ Mad About You scent. It’s a fresh, yet somehow patchouli smelling, with no floral notes that I can notice, even though there’s flowers on the packaging. This is all totally confusing, but makes for a great scent. The lotion aspect of it isn’t great though. It’s nowhere near as powerful as the body cream. I will get this item still from time to time, but it’s only if I have a coupon for a free one.
baricd
The best thing about this lotion is the patchouli... it's one of the few B&BW fragrances that contains it. I love patchouli so much I searched the website for signs of it in any of the available B&BW fragrance sets. This is it! Definitely my fav of all the scents I tried that have any trace of patchouli. Tastefully effervescent! And the lotion is a nice light moisturizer just like the the rest of the B&BW lotions. A favorite brand and now, a favorite scent.
Sarah S.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
Does this lotion dry out your skin?? Thank you!
Ciera T.
Do anyone know if this comes in a body butter?

Amazon