Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection LOVE & SUNSHINE Shower Gel uploaded by Chelsea E.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A bright, happy blend of sun-kissed daisies, fresh lemons and sweet strawberries, guaranteed to make you smile!

Key notes: Sun-kissed Daisies, Sweet Lemon, Mara Strawberry, Golden Honeysuckle, Sunshine Musk

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is this TSA friendly? Yes or No? Also, will it spill in y...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite travel sized product from Bath and ...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection LOVE & SUNSHINE Shower Gel
  • "Great for when I travel it's smells really good . I love it! Great size plus it's smells good " in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection LOVE & SUNSHINE Shower Gel
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
My mom got me a bottle of this from the store in our mall. So gentle on my skin with a great long lasting scent to it! I am in love with love and sunshine! Can't wait to buy more of this amazing stuff!
Jennifer Y.
Bath & Body Works has lovely scents and consistencies in their products. The shower gel's lather is very luxurious but can be a tad drying for those with drier skin. I got a free travel size Love & Sunshine shower gel recently. I go for more floral, grassy, or even tea scents but those are hard to come by in stores lately. There seems to be a surge in super sweet scents. I am not about smelling like a donut or strawberry syrup. If you're like me, try Love & Sunshine. It reminds me of a slightly citrusy and less gingery version of White Tea & Ginger. I have a soft spot for the classics. The name Love & Sunshine actually makes it seem sweeter than it really is. I was pleasantly surprised. It also reminds me a little of a limited edition scent from a couple years back called Peace, Love, and Daisies. That daisy note was perfection.
natalie w.
I love this scent it smells like SUMMER!! Its a perfect travel size and washes away easily and leaves your skin smelling wonderful! Although if you do have sensitive skin it is rather perfumey and may give you sensitivity.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is a springtime favorite for me! I love the scent, definitely reminds me of sunshine. Bath and Body Works is my favorite scented soap products! They smell amazing and aren't harsh on the skin.
Becky T.
Perrysburg, OH
I love the bath and body works shower gel. They lather up well and are hydrating. However, this scent is just a generic scent. There's nothing exciting about it, and my boyfriend thinks it stinks.
Elsa C.
Rochester, MN
I am a large fan of all Bath & Body products, but this is a great product. I received a larger bottle of LOVE & SUNSHINE shower gel as a gift a while ago, and I loved the scent, and it worked as well as the next body wash. It's a little pricey, which is why I haven't bought it again, but I really liked the product.
Sarah T.
This is my number one, go-to travel body wash! This is what I immediately pack when I am packing up my toiletries for a trip. The scent of this shower gel is clean and fresh, but still sweet as it reminds me of summertime. It is packaged in a smaller container, perfect for traveling. Highly recommend!
April W.
Elmira, NY
This is one of the best smelling shower gels I have ever tried. It is so perfect for traveling as well! It leaves your skin smelling so good for so long. I got it at the Bath and Body Works store at the mall. I have recommended this to a couple of friends to take with them when they travel!
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
Such a fun and exciting fragrance to my favorite brand of shower gels. The gel leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean with the added bonus of a wonderful smell. There are always sales and coupons going on too at Bath and Body Works which makes this product even sweeter!
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Is this TSA friendly? Yes or No? Also, will it spill in your carry-on bag?
Sarah T.
What is your favorite travel sized product from Bath and Body Works??