Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection LONDON TULIPS & RASPBERRY TEA Body Lotion

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

An English garden springs to life with this romantic blend of tulips, dewy Windsor apples & sparkling raspberry tea.

• Is this scent still available? I would love to try it.1 Answers
  • I never heard of this!! When is it from?? 3 Answers
Miranda V.
I use to love this but now I can’t find it at any store! Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
Always love their products. I can go in the store and spend a lot of time smelling each product. The image on the from is pretty basic but it smells very nice. I love to put this on after a shower.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee , WI
I was hesitant at first because of the bad reviewsI has read online. but one thing is forsure you must give it a try! I smelled it from the bottle first, and didn't like it. I put it on instead and it smells so good when you test it! It is very floral-y. I personally LOVE this scent and will continue to buy it. Next time I won't hesitant I'll just put it on and give it a chance! You just might end up loving it like I did! and the price was really offerable with the speacials they always have at bath and body works.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
THE BEST BATH & BODY WORKS LOTION OF ALL TIME!!!! The smell isn't strong and the lotion also doesn't leave your skin looking really oily after applying. It isn't found on their wedsite, but Amazon has it for an affordable price. It would definitely recommend!
Maddy R.
Kaysville, UT
I LOVE this scent! It really is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. Their lotion is always creamy and feels great, and lasts all day. I go through bottles so quickly, my only complaint would be to make bigger bottles! I would recommend and buy this again a million times.
Brianna P.
This scent has been my go-to for quite a while. But they discontinued it so looks like I'm going for another scent soon. I used several of the lotions and three of the perfumes so needless to say I'm obsessed with this scent. It smells fantastic, but isn't overwhelming.
Camilla H.
Roseville, CA
I've bought both this lotion + body wash set twice I love it that much. It smells amazing, lasts forever + I love how long it lasts on me as well. I even have the purse size so that I can wear it on the go. Fresh + perfect smell for all seasons. Can't go wrong here!
Ana G.
Corp Christi, TX
This lotion smells so good. When you smell it you think of flowers, garden, clean, and it just takes you to a secret garden! It absorbs super quick without feeling greasy! Smells lingers through the day making you feel confident. I absolutely love this lotion.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
The London Tulips & Raspberry Tea lotion is worth more than five stars. It smells so amazing and it goes on smooth. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it's coverage lasts throughout the day. Love this scent!!
Taylor B.
Gilbert, AZ
Not only does it smell just heavenly, but it's not like the other harsh lotions I've tried in the past. It's easy on my skin and leaves it feeling soft, moisturized and light. I absolutely love it and definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Elana K.
I never heard of this!! When is it from??
Alli M.
Jupiter , FL
Is this scent still available? I would love to try it.