BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with shea butter and our exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective vitamin E, coconut oil and conditioning vitamin B5, our fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

Fragrance

A light as air blend of lemon crème, red pomegranates & iced raspberries topped with white woods & peony petals

• Have never tried or seen this one... was this seasonal or...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection LEMON POMEGRANATE CREAM Body Lotion
  • "This sent is to die for! Super moisturizing and rich, leaves my skin so soft! Highly recommend getting this" in 20 reviews
Jessica S.
Lockport, NY
One of my favorite hand lotions. This is my go to in the winter months when my skin becomes dry and cracked. The smell is amazing, fruity but not overpowering and leaves you with a subtle scent afterwords. Not oily at all and keeps my skin hydrated for a while after using it. Wish it was still available in stores.
emma m.
Glen Ellyn
Although I love bath and body works, this lotion is not my favorite. I love the smell of it, but it tends to burn my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin and this lotion burns it and gives me a scabby rash.
Brandi P.
Mesquite, TX
Probably the best smelling lotion there is. It reminds me of summer and sunshine. It's a bright, citrusy, vibrant smell and it's in the list of top ten must haves this year-- in my opinion. I got this during the semi-annual smell and I'm thrilled. Bath and Body Works has been known to put out some fantastic fragrances. Some of my favorites were Country Apple, Sheer Freesia, Peony, and Pearberry. But this takes the cake. It's so yummy you almost forget it's lotion and not candy. I'd recommend this to anyone and you can bet it's worth the price!
Jessica  E.
Best lotion ever! My all time favorite scent from Bath and Body! Scent of a sweet spring day! Leaves your skin soft with out oiliness. I highly recommend this lotion! They discontinued it over a year ago and brought it back over the holidays! Love love love!!! 😍
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
I love all the lemon scents from BBW. I was skeptical about the pomegranate thigh becauSe it's a tricky scent to nail down. Of course it's no surprise that the pomegranate scents here aim to please. I would always return for any scent
Sealy M.
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever smelled. It has a really nice moisturizing aspect but you can't use it before going out into humidity, it will make you sweat up a storm. I mostly use it on my callused hands and it makes them so soft. Love it!
Cieara S.
Fort Wayne
I just recently got this lotion from bath and body works. It smells sooooooo so good. It is very long lasting with the moisture as well as the great smell. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Angela D.
Just got this during their big annual sale. Smells so good and fresh like. Will be a perfect scent for spring or summer. Paid $3 a bottle. Really enjoyed this fresh lemony scent though.
Lace l.
Seriously, what more could you ask for? This body lotion is like sunshine, unicorns, and rainbows ☀ in a bottle! The scent is of fresh squeezed lemonade topped with plump iced sugarded raspberries & pomegranate seeds! This lotion has a scent that can take you to your happy place whether the season is warm or cold! One sniff of it & like me, you may imagine sitting in the warm sun, sunglasses 😎 on with a cold glass of old fashioned lemonade with the cold sweat of the glass running over your fingers. Ahh, that would be nice in December, right?! Try this lotion and let the scent take you away!
Melanie W.
As you can see I LOOOVE this scented lotion from Bath & Body, it's so refreshing and moisturized decently but I find it works best for me when getting out of the shower I noticed that the smell lingers on me a little longer verses just using it throughout the day for a hand cream and such...um almost out so a restock is coming soon, I highly recommend this scent fit the warm weather, the citrus fruity smell is captivating!!!😍
Evelyn J.
Hauppauge , NY
Have never tried or seen this one... was this seasonal or all year round product ?

Amazon