by Bath & Body Works

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide all day, all night hydration.

Fragrance

An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

Does anyone else get allergic reactions to Bath and Body Works lotion? Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream
What are the other scents you like?
Does anyone else love the bottles these come in ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Product Highlights
“This lotion makes has the most amazing smell. its so soft and moisturizing. love it .” in reviews
“I love this product! I have used it for several years and it is still a staple in my daily routine. It's awesome for dry skin! The scent lasts all day when layered with the shower gel.” in reviews
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Kaytee S.
I use this product mainly on my hands and wrists at night before bed. When I wake up they are so soft. It really soaks into your skin and isn't greasy at all! The only issue that I've had with this amazing lotion is smelling a little too fragrant! If you're not into super strong smelling lotions this MAY NOT be for you.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Sunita A.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Oh the smell!! I keep this at my desk at work.. and my whole office smells gorgeous.. virtually everyone who walks in to my office loves it, and many have asked what the smell is.. they are always so taken aback when I show them the tube of lotion.. The water in our office is super hard so a good hand cream is needed.. this is awesome as it really is so moisturizing! Love it.. keeps my hands super hydrated..lasts ages, and smells gorgeous!
Gleason, TN
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by lacey C.
One thing about me is I am all about since like lotion perfume sprays all that. Japanese cherry blossom from bath and body works smells awesome. It's light and fluffy, it moisturizes your skin very well. Compared to a lot of stores, bath & body works has Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream decent prices for their products. If you like to smell good I recommend trying this out.
Jacksonville
Got this when they were having their seasonal sales, I notice this scent always apart of those sales as it’s one of their signatures. Such a great scent and the body creams last so long on your body. Prefer this over their fragrance mists any day. Got one for my mom as a gift as well and she applies it once and the smell is so strong that the whole house ends up smelling like it. Recommend !!
I LOVE when Bath & Body Works holds their sale on lotions. It helps me stick up on my favorite scent: Japanese Cherry Blossom. It’s light scent is pleasant and refreshing...and others take notice when you walk into a room and casually walk by. I can’t tell you how often people ask me what I’m wearing and where I bought it. It glides on smooth and definitely keeps your hands nice and soft.
mount pleasant utah
Japanese cherry blossom makes me not only smell so good, but it also helps my hands not feel so dry throughout the day because of the shea cream. I will definitely keep buying this scent because it’s not too strong and it won’t give you a headache if you smell it for too long! Great product. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream
Hattiesburg
I love the fact is more thick than the regular lotion I use it o my when I got out with friend or gathering because make me smell amazing definitely as the other lotions they carried they need to work on their hydration. Over all I buy all the time . [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-japanese-cherry-blossom-ultra-shea-body-cream]
Hialeah , FL
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Cynthia E.
The ultra shea body creams from Bath & Body Works are extremely good products. I like using them after shaving because I avoid razor bumps. This cream absorbs into my skin very well leaving my skin hydrated. My favorite thing is that they are not too expensive especially if you have coupons which bath and body works send out often.
Sylvania
Again, GREAT LINE. PERIOD. i have sensitive skin so its hard finding things that smell good that last without irritation. Its affordable. Makes your skin feel hydrated without weighted or oily feeling. It is something i buy over and over. I gift this line alot and everyone loves getting new bath and body! Recommend!
ceres
This is my number one OG Shea body cream. I am so in love with the smell. It’s not over powering it is fresh and clean. I have been using this one since 2009. So u know I am dedicated. I even have it in my dresser as we speak. This Shea cream makes your skin feel brand new. I recommend this one definitely.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...