BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide all day, all night hydration.

Fragrance

An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

Buy on Amazon
  • "This lotion makes has the most amazing smell. its so soft and moisturizing. love it ." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have used it for several years and it is still a staple in my daily routine. It's awesome for dry skin! The scent lasts all day when layered with the shower gel." in 11 reviews
t s.
I tried the lotion and the body mist but I personally don’t like the smell, it has a stronger scent to me, like a burn to my nose. I like vanilla and flowery smells but wanted to give this a try. My mom loves the lotion and it’s fragrance. It’s definitely a hit or miss depending if you really like it, but try it out.
Natalie W.
I really really really like this lotion it smells so good but it’s not like supper strong. I like the travel sized one so you can just throw it in your purse. It’s really nice to use on your hands and body. 5/5 stars
Autumn T.
North haven, CT
Ugh I absolutely love this lotion! It smells amazing!! It leaves your skin very moisturized and leaves you smelling so good! I love using this when I’m going out or going on a date! I would definitely continue to repurchase this product and recommend It!
Angie S.
Bath and Body Works most intoxicating scent ever! Japanese Cherry Blossom is the perfect blend of sexy yet sophisticated. ... Its notes of cherry blossom, jasmine, and sandalwood, make it THE scent of Bath and Body Works in my opinion!!
Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
Japanese cherry blossom is my favorite scent at bath and body works. It has a nice soft smell and isn’t too strong for me. I really like how soft my skin feels after using it and the smell last for a long time. I would recommend it 🍒 🌸
Makayla W.
This lotion smells so good and doesnt melt off my skin whenever its hot , i think the price is excellent and very affordable it is very long lasting and not watery like some lotions i would most definitely recommend this to others
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Cherry blossom is a Bath & Body Works signature 90s scent and I absolutely love it! Bath & Body Works 24-hour moisturizers are the only moisturizers I use on my body, because they work, they do what their name says they moisturize your body for 24 hours, and you most certainly cannot beat the scents, and cannot beat the prices when they are having their sales!
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
FAVORITE!! Very nice and it moisturizes your skin all day long. The smell is very soft and light. I catch a sniff every once in a while as I move around during the day and it makes me smile :) This scent is definitely worth it!
Mariana N.
Phoenix , AZ
Bath and body works is my favorite brand! I love how thick the lotion is because it takes away the ashyness without having to apply every 30 minuets. The smell of all they’re lotions are really really good and just the quality itself is bomb !! Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Ultra Shea Body Cream
Emma C.
I absolutely love the Bath and Body Works Body Cream. In comparison to their regular lotion, it’s not greasy at all and has a thicker consistency. My favorite scent right now is “at the beach.” This stuff is the best!
Lisbeth  B.
Bronx, NY
Have anyone have any problems with this lotion?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Does anyone else love the bottles these come in ?
Doly D.
Philadelphia , PA
I have tried this before but not the triple moisture. Are they too creamy? Like slippery feel?
Janelle N.
Doral, FL
Hi everyone, can you tell me how is the scent and does it moisturize really well?
Hàylee R.
Denver, CO
How much is a bottle of the lotion? What's the smell