Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Chyna R.
East Stroudsburg
I received this for Christmas and it was absolutely incredible, I love using this every time I shower, It smells amazing and leaves my skin so smooth after every use. I totally recommend this to anyone!
Naysi M.
I love using this after a night out, when my feet are swollen and hurting from my heels. It works amazingly. I like rubbing it all over my body and especially my feet. It smells awsome and I definitely recommend it, i absol adore it!! 🥰😻💖
Heather F.
Pensacola
I've had this scrub for about a week now and usually I forget to use my scrubs or I use them on special occasions. This one I have used every single bath/shower I have taken. I love it! It makes my sensitive skin feel very soft and smelling wonderful. I recommend!
Katie K.
Las Vegas
This body scrub works really well to get all that extra stuff off your skin, and makes your skin feel really soft and clean.
Heidi W.
Bruceton Mills
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all there products I will keep buying this product forever I’m trying all the smells haven’t came across one I don’t like
Rebeca R.
Arlington, TX
This sugar scrub smells wonderful and it works as a soap too so it isn’t very long lasting but helps you save some money on the way :)
Sophia W.
These scrubs are amazing they lather, smell good, and exfoliate amazingly. Highly recommended buying this product, this is my new favorite bath product and will be one of my regular items now. This product exfoliates extermly well because of the big salt chunk a in it and it just smells amazing.
Courtney K.
Corning
One of my absolute favorite scents! Leaves me feel soft & exfoliated after each use.
Chrystal R.
The smell is so smooth. And it leaves the skin very soft. I really love how it scrubs because it isn’t harsh. Also, you should be careful because it can make your feet slippery. From where I bought it it wasn’t very affordable. But in US stores they are. I totally recommend it!
jen n.
I have been using this scrub for a while now and my skin has gotten a lot softer. I enjoy the smell and the texture a lot. It is very exfoliating and it feels relaxing on your skin. It is a bit pricey but it’s a purchase that I don’t regret.