BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Rachel M.
I can't even explain how much I love this product. I use it every single time I shave. On my armpits, my legs, wherever I use the scrub afterwards and it's smooth and oily and silky and I've never found a product like it.
Sam B.
Glenarm, IL
Japanese cherry blossom is my go to scent for every season. It's a perfect mix of spicy and floral. I use this everyday as a body wash bc it's more scrubby than the regular soap. I stock up on these during sales or good coupons.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I am in love with this sugar scrub!!! I've never used them in the past and just recently discover this in my favorite scent ! Japanese cherry blossom! I use this every other day and oh boy does it leave my skin feeling soft not to mention the heavenly scent of cherry blossom! ❤❤ love it!
Jessika S.
This is my second favorite smell after Twilight Woods. I love this scrub. It nurishes and moisturizes the skin. Leaves my skin nice and shiny.
Angel C.
Mandan, North Dakota (ND)
Love these sugar scrubs. They are gentle on my skin but exfoliate very well and leave me with softer skin
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
One of my favorite scrubs. Really deep exfoliant but has a ton of oils that nourish your skin and make you so soft. You definitely don't need to lotion afterwards but it does leave your shower rather slippery so beware. I also like that it's a sugar scrub so you can use it after shaving unlike salt scrubs that burn if used after shaving.
Sandy S.
Louisville
Love it. Body scrubs are great. Really gets in the pores. Lasts all day with its scent.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
The scent is typical of Japanese Cherry Blossom; light powder with a bit of juicy cherry & lightly floral. The sugar scrubs are VERY greasy & leave a film in the bottom of my shower. They also leave a greasy film on my skin. So mush so that once I get out & towel off, I don't have to apply moisturizer which is nice but in the shower when the water runs over my skin, the water beads as I'm so greasy. It's terrible to use as a wash then attempt to shave. You will clog your razor. I found that using it after I was shaved as an in shower moisturizer then rinsing was the only way to use it. I ended up throwing 1/2 the bottle away as it was just too much of a hassle to use the product.
Taylor M.
Conroe, TX
I love this sugar scrub, it leaves my body feeling so soft when I get out of the shower. I like to use it everyday.
Danielle D.
Evansville, IN
I love the bath and body works sugar scrubs not only do the leave your skin soft they give a lot of moisture. Not to mention they smell great!