BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Aya A.
I love it to some extend but i don't know what is the importance of the sugar as a scrub it melts so easily and rapidly it doesn't peel or scrub very well as i hoped . i don't recommend it i think there is better scrubs than it Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub
craleeim g.
Sarnia, AK
I'm in love with B&BW. But this is a terrible product. I always use scrubs to soften my skin. But this has so much oil or "butter" in it that it not only goes on sparse it is super oily. It leaves this really nasty residue on my hands and body where water slides off it almost as if you put drops off oil into water. They have amazing products but this... terrible.
Brynne M.
Mobile, AL
Bath and Body Works has some good products. This one is good but not the greatest. The scent is nice. I just don't think the scrubs last long. After a couple swipes they disintegrate causing me to use more than I should. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Amy K.
It doesn't emulsify. It also leaves a heavy film on the skin, which I don't like, I prefer a scrub to exfoliate better and washes cleanly away.
Morgan W.
I'm not a huge fan of this scent, but I know others who love it. It kind of gives me nausea and a headache. The scrub aspect is however great and it leaves my feet silky smooth. It's too rough to use elsewhere on my body. If you like the overpowering scent of cherry blossom, this is for you.
Deepa P.
Corbin, KY
This one was not one of my favorites. I love scrubs, often using them on my driest skin daily, but this one just did not do for me. It left an oily film on my skin that I had to wash off with another wash. It was too coarse, and quite frankly hurt to use. I just was not satisfied with the overall feel of this afterwards.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
The scent is typical of Japanese Cherry Blossom; light powder with a bit of juicy cherry & lightly floral. The sugar scrubs are VERY greasy & leave a film in the bottom of my shower. They also leave a greasy film on my skin. So mush so that once I get out & towel off, I don't have to apply moisturizer which is nice but in the shower when the water runs over my skin, the water beads as I'm so greasy. It's terrible to use as a wash then attempt to shave. You will clog your razor. I found that using it after I was shaved as an in shower moisturizer then rinsing was the only way to use it. I ended up throwing 1/2 the bottle away as it was just too much of a hassle to use the product.
Christele p.
Working there years ago this fragrance was so popular but I'm not a big fan. I feel like it's a little strong
Christina F.
This scrub smells incredible and will leave your hands smelling pleasant, but it was too abrasive for my skin and did it more harm than good. Hopefully it is not as rough for other people because it really does smell nice.
Courtnie J.
Yakima, WA
This used to be my go too anytime I would walk into a bath and body. Definitely a favorite! Now they just have so many more scents this one is kind of beat out and the smell is so strong I feel like it's almost old lady. I love this but wouldn't by it right now.