Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Naysi M.
I love using this after a night out, when my feet are swollen and hurting from my heels. It works amazingly. I like rubbing it all over my body and especially my feet. It smells awsome and I definitely recommend it, i absol adore it!! 🥰😻💖
Chyna R.
East Stroudsburg
I received this for Christmas and it was absolutely incredible, I love using this every time I shower, It smells amazing and leaves my skin so smooth after every use. I totally recommend this to anyone!
Heather F.
Pensacola
I've had this scrub for about a week now and usually I forget to use my scrubs or I use them on special occasions. This one I have used every single bath/shower I have taken. I love it! It makes my sensitive skin feel very soft and smelling wonderful. I recommend!
Sophia W.
These scrubs are amazing they lather, smell good, and exfoliate amazingly. Highly recommended buying this product, this is my new favorite bath product and will be one of my regular items now. This product exfoliates extermly well because of the big salt chunk a in it and it just smells amazing.
Ashley M.
I absolutely LOVE this scrub. The smell is amazing! The price is a good value and makes my skin so soft and smooth. It keeps me smelling good and feeling soft all day and is so gentle on my skin. I would highly recommend!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
One of my favorite scrubs. Really deep exfoliant but has a ton of oils that nourish your skin and make you so soft. You definitely don't need to lotion afterwards but it does leave your shower rather slippery so beware. I also like that it's a sugar scrub so you can use it after shaving unlike salt scrubs that burn if used after shaving.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I am in love with this sugar scrub!!! I've never used them in the past and just recently discover this in my favorite scent ! Japanese cherry blossom! I use this every other day and oh boy does it leave my skin feeling soft not to mention the heavenly scent of cherry blossom! ❤❤ love it!
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite scent so I was excited to try this scrub. It makes the whole bathroom smell amazing after using it, which is a big plus for me. It left my skin feeling soft and did a lot more than I expected to help relieve dryness from our harsh winters.
Lizzy K.
Portsmouth, VA
This is such an amazing sugar scrub it's a great spring favorite I love it sooo much I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone the scent is good and it's one of my favorites it definitely would get the dead skin off of you!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
The scent is typical of Japanese Cherry Blossom; light powder with a bit of juicy cherry & lightly floral. The sugar scrubs are VERY greasy & leave a film in the bottom of my shower. They also leave a greasy film on my skin. So mush so that once I get out & towel off, I don't have to apply moisturizer which is nice but in the shower when the water runs over my skin, the water beads as I'm so greasy. It's terrible to use as a wash then attempt to shave. You will clog your razor. I found that using it after I was shaved as an in shower moisturizer then rinsing was the only way to use it. I ended up throwing 1/2 the bottle away as it was just too much of a hassle to use the product.