BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Breezy L.
Uvalda, GA
I started using this scent before everybody was using it. It gives your skin a lite scrubbing without being to harsh and makes shaving easier and last longer. I would recommend just about any of their scrubs.
Lexus P.
Rome, GA
Love this scrub. It gives my face a fresh feeling. It also applies easily has great smell. I love the feeling of this product. You also don’t have to apply much product. Leaves you with s cleaner and fresher face. I would buy this again.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL
Love the Japanese Cherry Blossom Golden Sugar Scrub! It is gentle on skin, but leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. It has a light scent and it is a great way to start your day
Christine L.
One of the best scents at bath and body works that is sold year round. I've bought many of these throughout the years. It smells amazing and leaves skin smooth.
Damaris H.
Orlando, FL
I think that every girl must have this. It's a classic it is remarkable & is very hydrating. It reminds me of fun days & summer. I'll always have it in stock.
Mika M.
I use the scrub for my hands and legs! It leaves my dry legs feeling clean and very soft! I usually follow up with the Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion.
Shannon J.
Toms River, NJ
A great exfoliate that keeps its fragrance for hours after you step out of the shower. Leaves your body soft and smelling great, but also a little oily.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Oh my gosh I cannot talk enough about this stuff! I love the way this makes my legs feel. Only downside is the sugar attracted ants into our tub.
Danielle D.
Evansville, IN
I love the bath and body works sugar scrubs not only do the leave your skin soft they give a lot of moisture. Not to mention they smell great!
Jessika S.
This is my second favorite smell after Twilight Woods. I love this scrub. It nurishes and moisturizes the skin. Leaves my skin nice and shiny.