Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Jenna S.
Minneapolis, KS
I've tried this sugar scrub after shaving and it does a great job getting off any dry skin leaving my legs nice and soft the only negative is the scent for me but I will definitely try this product in another scent.
Veda V.
San Antonio, TX
I use this after I shave my legs, and boy do my legs feel amazing afterwards. I just recently ran out so I would like to pick up more. The only con is that it's a sugar scrub in a tube. It's a bit frustrating to squeeze out towards the end of its life, but other than that, I enjoy this product a lot.
Morgan W.
I'm not a huge fan of this scent, but I know others who love it. It kind of gives me nausea and a headache. The scrub aspect is however great and it leaves my feet silky smooth. It's too rough to use elsewhere on my body. If you like the overpowering scent of cherry blossom, this is for you.
Kara J.
Fresno, CA
Loved the scent of this scrub and how soft my body felt after using it. The actual exfoliant beads were harsh, but in a good way so that all my dead skin cells were removed. Would sometimes though irritate my skin though...and because of this I'd be hesitant to repurchase it in the future.
Cat T.
Durham, NC
Grace L.
Seneca, MO
This scrub is one of the best I have used, not only does it work great it smells wonderful. It works well to exfoliate your skin. I used it about once a week while I was in the shower. It was a gift from somebody but after I had used it I went out bought more of it!
Ashley C.
Boston, MA
This is such a great product for a sugar scrub that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and well-exfoliated. It has a rich, floral scent (I love everything in their Japanese Cherry Blossom line). I got this during one of their sales. I would buy it again!
Brynne M.
Mobile, AL
Bath and Body Works has some good products. This one is good but not the greatest. The scent is nice. I just don't think the scrubs last long. After a couple swipes they disintegrate causing me to use more than I should. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Keila G.
I love bath and body work products. This product smells so good. I remember my grandma got me it as a gift. It has such a nice scent and its very gentle. Not harsh at all.
Breezy L.
Uvalda, GA
I started using this scent before everybody was using it. It gives your skin a lite scrubbing without being to harsh and makes shaving easier and last longer. I would recommend just about any of their scrubs.