BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Christina F.
This scrub smells incredible and will leave your hands smelling pleasant, but it was too abrasive for my skin and did it more harm than good. Hopefully it is not as rough for other people because it really does smell nice.
Lili N.
If you want to have a nice and calmong smell you jave to try this!!! Is Grest, I love it and so my daughter (9 year old) it is really great and I do buy it really often, look for their promotions and took advantaged of this!! I do recommend the product!!
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
love bath & body works stuff and this is one scent that I really like! I bought the gift set from seller Beautiful U and everything came quickly and luckily not spilled! Lol I would recommend this product to anyone! :-)
Sam B.
Glenarm, IL
Japanese cherry blossom is my go to scent for every season. It's a perfect mix of spicy and floral. I use this everyday as a body wash bc it's more scrubby than the regular soap. I stock up on these during sales or good coupons.
Candice W.
Harris, MN
This sugar scrub is one of the most luxurious I've ever used. It is very coarse but as you use it it softens up and turns into a great oil that is fantastic for mourning the skin. I highly recommend this scrub.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
I have the whole line of Japanese cherry blossom and have kept it for a very long time now it and beautiful are my absolute favorite sent . love going to the mall and seeing buy one get one deals from you guys . I recommend it to EVERYONE I KNOW
Rachel M.
I can't even explain how much I love this product. I use it every single time I shave. On my armpits, my legs, wherever I use the scrub afterwards and it's smooth and oily and silky and I've never found a product like it.
Ms N.
First of all, this smells AMAZING!!! i purchase it from Bath & Body works on sale & i am glad that i did. it is very gentle & the smell is not too loud. it also makes my skin feels very nicely & at a great price. I would purchase again.
JENNIFER F.
Dallas, TX
As soon as you put this lotion on it feels so moisturizing. The smell really stays on your skin and even after washing your hands you can still smell the fragrance. Does not feel oily and your body absorbs it. Worth the price.
Carly F.
Clarksburg, WV
This is the first sugar scrub I've ever purchased and I love it! This scent is among my favorite and I have the whole line! The scrub isn't too rough, so it doesn't irritate my skin, but it has just enough to exfoliate my skin.! I love bath and body works and would recommend the store and this product!