BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Madison S.
Milner, GA
Sugar scrubs are always a plus, right? The bath and body works sugar scrubs are fantastic is you want to achieve smooth skin. Just put a little bit of water on your skin, apply the sugar scrub, and rub the scrub in, and within seconds you can begin to feel like s run working. The scents in these scrubs are classic scents that never come off too harsh, so these scrubs are definitely winners!
Kayleigh D.
I use this product every time I shower along with other sugar scrubs I have from bath and body works. One regular size bottle will last me at least a month when showering every day, I highly recommend this if you want a long lasting scent to your skin and smooth skin after every shower
Madelyn A.
Hialeah, FL
Amazing scrub! i use it after shaving my legs and it keeps my legs silky smooth and since i have thick thighs, it prevents chaffing when i wear shorts and skirts. This is my absolute favorite product in bath and body works. Also, i am someone that is very sensitive to scents, however this product is just right and doesn't cause my allergies to act up!
Shelby J.
Arvada, CO
Deepa P.
Corbin, KY
This one was not one of my favorites. I love scrubs, often using them on my driest skin daily, but this one just did not do for me. It left an oily film on my skin that I had to wash off with another wash. It was too coarse, and quite frankly hurt to use. I just was not satisfied with the overall feel of this afterwards.
Kaitlyn K.
Glen Head, NY
I love bath and body works products. I received this sugar scrub, and others like it, as a gift and I think that they actually do a nice job at exfoliating my skin leaving it soft and supple. Their effects are long lasting and they have so many beautiful smells for all types of people. I will continues to buy this product and others like it.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I love bath and body works products with extreme passion. This sugar scrub smells very good and if you like floral scents it'll work for you. The scrub is just perfect to exfoliate your skin with out being too harsh on it. Its worth the price and they always have sales too!
Courtnie J.
Yakima, WA
This used to be my go too anytime I would walk into a bath and body. Definitely a favorite! Now they just have so many more scents this one is kind of beat out and the smell is so strong I feel like it's almost old lady. I love this but wouldn't by it right now.
Quierra M.
All time favorite scent from bath and body works. The scent isn't too strong but it's not playful and super girly either. The scrub isn't too harsh on the skin and it always leaves my skin feeling smooth. You can get it online and in any Bath and body works store.
Christina F.
This scrub smells incredible and will leave your hands smelling pleasant, but it was too abrasive for my skin and did it more harm than good. Hopefully it is not as rough for other people because it really does smell nice.