Amber V.
Redding, CA
The scent is typical of Japanese Cherry Blossom; light powder with a bit of juicy cherry & lightly floral. The sugar scrubs are VERY greasy & leave a film in the bottom of my shower. They also leave a greasy film on my skin. So mush so that once I get out & towel off, I don't have to apply moisturizer which is nice but in the shower when the water runs over my skin, the water beads as I'm so greasy. It's terrible to use as a wash then attempt to shave. You will clog your razor. I found that using it after I was shaved as an in shower moisturizer then rinsing was the only way to use it. I ended up throwing 1/2 the bottle away as it was just too much of a hassle to use the product.