Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Foaming Sugar Scrub

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Our luxurious Foaming Sugar Scrub transforms into a rich, indulgent lather to soothe and smooth skin. Naturally exfoliating sugar crystals pair with protective Vitamin E and nourishing Sunflower Oil to leave skin irresistibly soft and beautifully scented.

• Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of pl...3 Answers
  • "I love bath & body Works sugar scrubs. They help smooth out the rough spots without drying them out or being too oily. Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite scents from B&Bs. I use this at least once daily." in 22 reviews
  • "When I began taking a new medication, my skin got SUPER dry and itchy. I even started developing eczema. My skin was always dry and always itchy. I couldn't get relief. I finally came across this scrub and it was the perfect solution. Obviously, it is a short-term solution, but it really helped me get relief my scrubbing and satisfying the itch and then moisturizing to give relief to the dryness. " in 3 reviews
  • "Smells so wonderful! Also very affordable. Works great on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Sophia W.
These scrubs are amazing they lather, smell good, and exfoliate amazingly. Highly recommended buying this product, this is my new favorite bath product and will be one of my regular items now. This product exfoliates extermly well because of the big salt chunk a in it and it just smells amazing.
Ashley M.
I absolutely LOVE this scrub. The smell is amazing! The price is a good value and makes my skin so soft and smooth. It keeps me smelling good and feeling soft all day and is so gentle on my skin. I would highly recommend!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
One of my favorite scrubs. Really deep exfoliant but has a ton of oils that nourish your skin and make you so soft. You definitely don't need to lotion afterwards but it does leave your shower rather slippery so beware. I also like that it's a sugar scrub so you can use it after shaving unlike salt scrubs that burn if used after shaving.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I am in love with this sugar scrub!!! I've never used them in the past and just recently discover this in my favorite scent ! Japanese cherry blossom! I use this every other day and oh boy does it leave my skin feeling soft not to mention the heavenly scent of cherry blossom! ❤❤ love it!
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite scent so I was excited to try this scrub. It makes the whole bathroom smell amazing after using it, which is a big plus for me. It left my skin feeling soft and did a lot more than I expected to help relieve dryness from our harsh winters.
Lizzy K.
Portsmouth, VA
This is such an amazing sugar scrub it's a great spring favorite I love it sooo much I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone the scent is good and it's one of my favorites it definitely would get the dead skin off of you!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
The scent is typical of Japanese Cherry Blossom; light powder with a bit of juicy cherry & lightly floral. The sugar scrubs are VERY greasy & leave a film in the bottom of my shower. They also leave a greasy film on my skin. So mush so that once I get out & towel off, I don't have to apply moisturizer which is nice but in the shower when the water runs over my skin, the water beads as I'm so greasy. It's terrible to use as a wash then attempt to shave. You will clog your razor. I found that using it after I was shaved as an in shower moisturizer then rinsing was the only way to use it. I ended up throwing 1/2 the bottle away as it was just too much of a hassle to use the product.
Madison S.
Milner, GA
Sugar scrubs are always a plus, right? The bath and body works sugar scrubs are fantastic is you want to achieve smooth skin. Just put a little bit of water on your skin, apply the sugar scrub, and rub the scrub in, and within seconds you can begin to feel like s run working. The scents in these scrubs are classic scents that never come off too harsh, so these scrubs are definitely winners!
Kayleigh D.
I use this product every time I shower along with other sugar scrubs I have from bath and body works. One regular size bottle will last me at least a month when showering every day, I highly recommend this if you want a long lasting scent to your skin and smooth skin after every shower
Madelyn A.
Hialeah, FL
Amazing scrub! i use it after shaving my legs and it keeps my legs silky smooth and since i have thick thighs, it prevents chaffing when i wear shorts and skirts. This is my absolute favorite product in bath and body works. Also, i am someone that is very sensitive to scents, however this product is just right and doesn't cause my allergies to act up!
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
Are the exfoliating beads/pieces in this scrub made of plastic/harmful materials? Just want to makes sure it won't be bad for the environment.