MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Kadence F.
Odem, TX
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kadence F.
If you get irritated by strong scents, this is not the one for you. I received it as a gift and I would never buy it for myself BUT I know many people who love it so it’s definitely a hit or miss depending on how sensitive you are.
Demyana M.
Glendale, NY
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Demyana M.
One of my favorite scents from bath and body works. It’s very refreshing and smells great!
Kharia M.
Tonawanda, NY
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kharia M.
You can tell how much I love them! Can't count how many bottles of this I emptied. The smell is so inviting and light but last long. I spray this liberally might be reason why I run out easily 😊. The smell is not overwhelming and once you give a little sniff you gonna keep coming back to it. Perfect for spring time and the warm sunshine feels.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by alisha S.
I get this scent every once in awhile. I use it with the lotion and body wash. The scent lasted half a day. It smells like fresh fruity floral. Not too strong.
valentina M.
Bakersfield
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by valentina M.
Me gusta mucho su olor es me encata esté producto su color tambien atrae un poco es un tamaño pactico no es un producto muy caro BATH & BODY WORKS Japanese Cherry Blossom Travel Size Fine Fragrance Mist
Manuela R.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Manuela R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This lotion smells super rich I love it and despite not being a perfume it lasts a long time on your clothes I really recommend it is my favorite
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this smell! It smells just like cherries and is a bit floral as well. I apply this after I shower since I got it as a body mist spray. It leaves a very interesting and deep cherry smell that is still very pretty. Overall, I'd probably buy it again!
Ariana H.
Columbus
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ariana H.
I’m pretty sure everyone familiar with B&BW but heres my favorite scent. Makes you smell fanatics, the scent it’s just amazing, if you wanna smell good through out the day this is it!
Wendy A.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Wendy A.
Fresh fragrance and not too strong. The price was just right! This is actually my fav scent
Empress J.
Jamaica, NY
Omg me and my mom absolutely love this body spray!!! It smells amazing and long lasting on your clothing. It's not expensive but yet smells so good. The scent is more like a tropical cherry and flowers combined. I would recommend this to anyone. It's perfect for a gift anyone would love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
•Iarina• T.
Brasov
il y a un an
Kharia M. il y a un an
You can definitely try to Google it. When I look it up they have a couple in Italy, Russia, Poland and Turkey.