BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

Griselda G.
San Antonio, TX
I mean seriously who doesn’t love this spray if you haven’t tried the spray you really should it smells amazing and I really lost a good amount of time they spray has always been the families favorite you should really purchase it
Vicki A.
Favorite bath and body works fragrance. Must have in collection. It’s a very flowery and sweet scent, like candy. I love it, my mom love it, my cousins love it, my aunt loves it, my friends love it, everyone loves it. I get compliments every time I use it. MUST HAVE !
Conette W.
Old Town, FL
I got the whole collection of the Bath & Body Japanese cherry blossom products. I got a glitter pretty case to go with my bottle of Japanese cherry blossom perfume.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
This was my signature scent for five to six years, my whole high school experience is pretty much surrounded by this perfum. My husband when he was my boyfriend could smell me from behind him. It has a warm floral scent. It's universally flattering and you should stop by and get a whiff of this. Recommend for sure. But wait until they have the buy three get three or two free sale.
Atasia B.
This is one of my top favorite fragrance mists by bath and body works! I prefer it over other similar brands. The scent is so refreshing and floral. It's not too weak and not too overpowering. I take this bottle with me everywhere. It's a good quality mist and a fair price. I highly recommend this one!
Kim P.
Product has a light clean smell and last about 2 hours or so. I love the scent but the longevity of it is minimal.
The packaging is cute and bath and body is convenient and has great deals so its a win win situation.
For me using the lotion in combination with the mist will increase the longevity of the fragrance.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
I love this scent. It is a heavier fragrance than some of the others, but it is long wearing. This is a regular purchase for me. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist
Tayler R.
I’d say this is one of the most long lasting perfumes I’ve ever used and it smells really good it’s not too strong and not too soft, but I recommend you not to spray a lot cause then it’ll cause it to smell really strong.
Marissa R.
Cape Coral, FL
I am in LOVE with this scent! I now have replaced my perfume with this. It's not too overpowering, sticks around but in a pleasant way. Many of my patients and co workers compliment me when I'm wearing it.
Linz G.
Seriously smells so good and I'm in love!! I currently have not bought it again but i certainly would and the smell is amazing, it smells so good and actually smells like a Japanese blossom but if use again for sure!