MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer-lasting aroma. Master perfumers have blended a unique formula of the finest ingredients for a unique fragrance experience.

Has Anyone try this?
I love the smell of Japanese cherry blossom! I have been wanting to try new scents! Does anyone have any recommendations[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-japanese-cherry-blossom-eau-de-toilette] ?
WhhEre can I find a bottle of this ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette!
Chandra G.
 Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM was my very first fragrance that I bought. It was my signature scent and it smelled so so good. It is perfect for any occasion and has a long wear time. This is a nice floral scent that has key notes blend of Silky Cherry Blossom, Dewy Watermelon, Red Plum, Sheer Freesia and Soft Musk. I no longer purchase this scent as it has a youthful fragrant but I always suggest this Japanese Cherry Blossom to younger people. I promise you will love this one!
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
I grew up loving this scent. It’s a little too sweet for me now but I’ll always have a love for this. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 star is because I’ve grown out of the scent
Kellyann P.
Great perfume. It isn’t long lasting but it leaves a great smell for about 5 hours. I love this scent this is one of my favorites. I definitely recommend this product.
Kylie K.
Murray
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kylie K.
Has a nice smell to it but I don’t think this sent is for me I have both the perfume and the lotion that I got as a Christmas gift a few years ago the lotion smells a bit better than the perfume does
Sally D.
This product smells soooo great when I tell you it’s my go to smell when I go out in public. I love it darling and I recommend it to you. It’s a very strong scent too for a body spray.
Natalia F.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette uploaded by Natalia F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite everyday scent. I get compliments on it all the time. Only thing is I’m afraid of running out because Bath & Body Works no longer carries this scent in their stores or online so when I saw it online, I had to order it to extend my supply.
Kathryn C.
Burlington, KY
Americas #1 fragerence! This scent is rather strong for my liking but I know many people love it!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
If you’ve never used the Bath and Body Works Japan’s Cherry Blossom perfume have you even lived? This is a staple in every teen age girls life. It’s sophisticated enough to make you feel like you’re grown up and to wear out but not over powering grandma smell
Yessica B.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette uploaded by Yessica B.
I wore this Fragrance daily in college. It’s a bit strong for Day smells but I made it work. My favorite part of this perfume is that it was strong without being overbearing. The scent really lasts. You could easily apply it once and have the smell all day. It is very cost effective and worth the purchase.
Silvia R.
Killeen, TX
Todos los productos de body works son mis favoritos, desde las velas hasta los jabones. Todo me encanta
Ask a question to the Influenster community...