BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer-lasting aroma. Master perfumers have blended a unique formula of the finest ingredients for a unique fragrance experience.

Buy on Amazon
Nadine G.
This is my favorite scent from BnBW and has been since they came out with it when I worked there.

I was looking for an alternative and something different to my Victoria's Secret Angel perfume I was constantly wearing. I immediately gravitated towards this. Every time I wear it I get complimented for what perfume I'm wearing. It also happens to be my boyfriend's favorite scent and every time he smells it in the store he loves it!
Asma S.
I really need to get this. Every-time I go to the local bath & body works they don’t have this product in store anymore. I got this as a gift couple years ago and I loved the smell of it. It is pretty cheap to buy. Also the bottle looks so pretty.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette
Megan M.
This fragrance is really pretty and intense upon application. It has a super sexy and musky finish with cherry blossom floral notes. This smells really great for a the first couple of hours then it disappears as the day goes on so you have to reapply. You get quite a bit of product for the price and it matches the other cherry blossom scented items nicely.
Angie S.
Bath and Body Works most intoxicating scent ever, also its best seller too! Japanese Cherry Blossom is the biggest selling fragrance in America because it is the perfect blend of sexy yet sophisticated. ... Its notes of cherry blossom, jasmine, and sandalwood, make it THE scent of Bath and Body Works
t s.
Was gifted this and I love the packaging but I’m not a fan of the fragrance. I really like sweet, floral, or vanilla scents but this is a different scent. It smells good but probably won’t appeal much to younger teens.
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
I went into bath & body works one day and saw this and sprayed some and i was in love at first smell. Lol I put the paper I sprayed it on in my purse and it made everything smell like it. It smells so good. It comes in a nice sized bottle and should last me a couple months. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Serena S.
Leander, TX
This smells absolutely amazing! It doesn't last very long but I always get asked what I am wearing by strangers. It's very inexpensive and I use it everyday. I do recommend this spray alone with every other product with this scent!
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Japanese Cherry Blossom has been my go-to scent for years and it really shines the best as perfume. Its floral and pretty without overwhelming my extra sensitive nose. I tend to go very light with my perfume so a single bottle will last me ages, making it a very good deal.
Kendall K.
Florence, AZ
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENT. I have been using this since I was in 6 th grade & im now a sophomore in college. It makes me feel so fresh and everyone always compliments my perfume. I would recommend pairing it with the lotion
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
I absolutely love love love it!!! The smell is so lovely. It's like smelling something sweet dreams are made of. I love the conversations this product is brought up when I'm wearing it. I would recommend this to anyone who would love to try something different.