BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer-lasting aroma. Master perfumers have blended a unique formula of the finest ingredients for a unique fragrance experience.

What’s a good scent to layer over this when I want it to be a bit lighter/sweeter?
Victoria secret or Bath and bodyworks mists?
Es muy bonito me encanaria tenero?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette!
Chandra G.
 Bath & Body Works JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM was my very first fragrance that I bought. It was my signature scent and it smelled so so good. It is perfect for any occasion and has a long wear time. This is a nice floral scent that has key notes blend of Silky Cherry Blossom, Dewy Watermelon, Red Plum, Sheer Freesia and Soft Musk. I no longer purchase this scent as it has a youthful fragrant but I always suggest this Japanese Cherry Blossom to younger people. I promise you will love this one!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,344 reviews
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Bath and body works Japanese cherry blossom line, it is a signature scent the store has offered for many years. The bottles have changed several times but the scent has remained the same. Comes in lotions, mists, hand sanitizers, etc. The scent has ingredients like Asian pear, Fuji apple, plum, Japanese cherry blossom, and amber to name a few. This has a very fresh, clean scent.
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
I grew up loving this scent. It’s a little too sweet for me now but I’ll always have a love for this. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 star is because I’ve grown out of the scent
Kellyann P.
Great perfume. It isn’t long lasting but it leaves a great smell for about 5 hours. I love this scent this is one of my favorites. I definitely recommend this product.
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Japanese Cherry Blossom is THE classic Bath and Body Works scent. I've been using Bath and Body Works products for a long time and this scent doesn't go out of style. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the new scents too, but this one is my old faithful! Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz (Japanese Cherry Blossom)
Kylie K.
Murray
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kylie K.
Has a nice smell to it but I don’t think this sent is for me I have both the perfume and the lotion that I got as a Christmas gift a few years ago the lotion smells a bit better than the perfume does
Heather T.
Ava, MO
Love the japanese cherry blossom! I used to wear almost daily, I don't wear as often now. My grandma enjoyed the fragrance so well she went out and bought herself some of the cherry blossom lotion.
Sally D.
This product smells soooo great when I tell you it’s my go to smell when I go out in public. I love it darling and I recommend it to you. It’s a very strong scent too for a body spray.
Natalia F.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette uploaded by Natalia F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite everyday scent. I get compliments on it all the time. Only thing is I’m afraid of running out because Bath & Body Works no longer carries this scent in their stores or online so when I saw it online, I had to order it to extend my supply.
Kathryn C.
Burlington, KY
Americas #1 fragerence! This scent is rather strong for my liking but I know many people love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...