BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer-lasting aroma. Master perfumers have blended a unique formula of the finest ingredients for a unique fragrance experience.

Jen 🍂.
Smells are in good variety. I dunno, I don't spend a lot of money on perfume so these are all I use. I think they work. Not all day but how much of the day do you really need to smell like a body shop?
Valoofer F.
Bath & body works perfumes do not last long enough to consider them “good”. However they are cheap and if you’re looking to douse yourself with a strong smell for about an hour, these have got you covered.
Megan M.
This fragrance is really pretty and intense upon application. It has a super sexy and musky finish with cherry blossom floral notes. This smells really great for a the first couple of hours then it disappears as the day goes on so you have to reapply. You get quite a bit of product for the price and it matches the other cherry blossom scented items nicely.
Angie S.
Bath and Body Works most intoxicating scent ever, also its best seller too! Japanese Cherry Blossom is the biggest selling fragrance in America because it is the perfect blend of sexy yet sophisticated. ... Its notes of cherry blossom, jasmine, and sandalwood, make it THE scent of Bath and Body Works
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
This is my favorite scent from BnBW and has been since they came out with it when I worked there.

I was looking for an alternative and something different to my Victoria's Secret Angel perfume I was constantly wearing. I immediately gravitated towards this. Every time I wear it I get complimented for what perfume I'm wearing. It also happens to be my boyfriend's favorite scent and every time he smells it in the store he loves it!
Asma S.
I really need to get this. Every-time I go to the local bath & body works they don’t have this product in store anymore. I got this as a gift couple years ago and I loved the smell of it. It is pretty cheap to buy. Also the bottle looks so pretty.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Eau de Toilette
Nathaly B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my staple perfumes I have trouble finding a perfume that I like however this perfumes smells great. When I put on this mask I feel like I am in charge! I will total recommend it.
Marian T.
Orosi
I love this!!! It is a favorite of mine and my husband loves me wearing it too!!!! It is super light and fresh smelling, so it's perfect for any occasion, really!!! I want all my skincare and perfumes this sent! Lol definitely buying again!!!!!
Jess G.
Boston, MA
I don’t really use expensive perfumes, so I’ve used this forever. It smells very nice. Unfortunately, it doesn’t last for a very long time on your skin or clothes.
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
I went into bath & body works one day and saw this and sprayed some and i was in love at first smell. Lol I put the paper I sprayed it on in my purse and it made everything smell like it. It smells so good. It comes in a nice sized bottle and should last me a couple months. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Amazon