Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Diamond Shimmer Mist

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #61 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Dazzle with diamonds! Infused with real diamond dust, our luxurious Diamond Shimmer Mist kisses skin with irresistible fragrance and gorgeous sparkle.

Fragrance

An oh-so-fresh blend of Japanese cherry blossoms, crisp pears, mimosa petals & sweet sandalwood

Key notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing Sandalwood

Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite body mist at bath and body works. I love the scent and how it’s not too strong or weak for me. It has a nice floral smell. I also love the way it looks on my skin when using it. Would recommend 🍒🌸
Michelle D.
houston
Love it ! One of the best original bath and body works scents, not too lon lasting but but it’s just a spray. Good price and have used since scent since I was a young girl love it when they brought this scent back
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
Just got this body mist and I'm not a big fan. The smell annoys me and gives me a headache. I know a lot of people like this scent but it's just not for me since I only like a handful of floral smells.
Cassi F.
This is by far the BEST scent that Bath and Body has! I am very sensitive to smells because they trigger migraines, this does not do that to me! I stock up during the semi annual sale and use it all year.
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
I have the fine fragrance mist that I use. It has a nice scent and is quite soothing. I can practically smell it all day. It’s a bit on the stronger side so just a couple sprays and you’re good. I dont use it daily but I do wear it when I’m going out somewhere all day.
Octavia M.
The smell has always been a signature of mine, I love the romantic smell flowers. And the fact that they offer this in a shimmer form now is fantastic! It’s perfect for spraying on your cleavage and/or neck and arm area for a night out!
Acelia D.
Attica
I absolutely love this scent and it’s great for people who love floral scents it lasts a very long time and makes you smell good all day I would recommend very much. It just smells amazing and I absolutely love it with all my heartI
Mily M.
I really like the smell of this mist. I recently purchased this mist and I haven’t stopped using it since. I usually don’t buy perfumes because I find them too strong of a smell so I buy mists like this one that isn’t too strong but the scent is still there.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love this classic scent from Bath and Body Works! I recently purchased the shimmer spray and it is amazing! Since everyone is into highlighters and perfecting the glow for their face...I feel like the rest of the body is sort of neglected! This shimmer spray adds some sparkle and includes some of your favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. Perfect for when you’re wearing a revealing top or an oversized sweater and your neck area is showing. I love this product so much and will definitely be purchasing again!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
I LOVE this scent! It has been my favorite for years now. I always am so excited for winter so I can pull it back out and use it again! I love how long the scent last and how many compliments I get when wearing this.

back