Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Veronica p.
Watertown, NY
I love the smell of this soap, I keep it in my kitchen so that whenever I go to cook I can use it. It sends me to my happy place is the best way to put it. I love flowery smells and this has to me a very subtle smell that is still there.
Clover C.
Markham, ON
I love this scent! This is probably the best line I have ever used in bath & body work.. it just smells so good. My mum got the whole set of cream and soaps and it is amazing!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap
kiely B.
Clarkston, MI
The smell lasts a longtime, and the soap doesnt dry out my hands. I love this scent. I recommend to everyone to try.
Heather R.
Lloydminster, AB
Love this soap. It makes me smile everything I use it. I get compliments from guests as well when they are over. Love trying all the different smells.
Megan R.
Love Bath & Body works soaps, but this is not my favorite scent. Also, I prefer the foaming. It makes less of a mess, and distributes more evenly. I also think you get more of the scent with the foam. If this is your scent, then overall the soaps are great!
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
This product leaves a great scent on your hands throughout the day after using it. The smell is very long lasting, which could be a pro or con depending on how much you like the scent
Hitomi T.
Japanese cherry blossom is my signature scent. And I like this hand soap too. I cleans my hands well. I will never buy it for full price though.
Eileen M.
I am not a fan of Bath and Body Works beyond their hand sanitation products and their Aromatherapy collection. I do like their hand soaps a lot and don't see it necessary to buy anything more expensive since it's just hand soap! They aways have these really good sales so I stock up on them and they've never failed me in that regard. The Japanese Cherry Blossom is a very sweet fragrance so a little of the soap goes a looooooong way. It's also and plus that your entire bathroom smells delightful after just washing your hands
Mai X.
Got this as a gift from my in law n love it. The smell is so nice and I have really dry skin so this product really help with my dry skin. Didn't have to use lotion on my hand as much. Love this hand soap.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?