Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Lari O.
I cannot stand the smell of this it is way to damn strong and smells like and old lady bathed in it every time i smell it ugh
Alexus D.
Graham, NC
Got it as a gift and I hate the smell of it. Gave to my mom after first use because I couldn't stand the smell. Some love it but me not so much.
Paige T.
Trafford, PA
It did its job well enough. I like the formula and everything. I didn't like the smell of it very much though. It was kinda pricey but hey most bath and body works products smell amazing and are worth it. There's not much room for improvement I'd just get a different scent!
Sara T.
This is my least favorite scent from Bath and body works and I like the foam bandwagon a lot better
Christina L.
I don't love the scent but the hand sanitizer it good overall I'd prefer other smells
Renee P.
South Hadley, MA
This stuff is terrible for you! They'll dry out your hands and worse, they've got microbeads! Microbeads are about to be banned in the US because they are so bad for the environment. They get washed down the drain and animals they are food and can end up killing them. Do not buy products with microbeads!
Kimberly P.
Bowling Green, KY
While I enjoy the cleaning and anti-bacterial properties of all the Bath & Body Works hand soaps, I find the scent of the Japanese Cherry Blossom to be extremely musky and offputting. I won't be purchasing it again.
Danielle Z.
I love bath and body works soap. They're the best, but I am not a fan of the cherry blossom scent. I feel that it's more of an "older lady" scent and the thing is that the scent lasts so long and my nose doesn't become accustomed to it.
Chelsy B.
I have used this soap in the past. As a soap, it cleans and sanitizing my hands well. As far as the scent goes, it is very strong and overwhelming. Most bath and body products have strong scents but this one just smells like really strong flowery perfume. I probably wouldn't get this scent again, but I would continue buying bath and body works hand soap, just in a less powerful scent.
Ashley M.
This scent is ok but too overwhelming. Not really a fan of it. They need to tone it down a bit.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?