Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Mickayla H.
Arco, ID
This hands soap is the best thing i have every tried. This stuff will make your hands feeling so soft
Brenda R.
The smell of this item is amazing !!!!!!!! I love love japenese cherry blossom. Leave my hands moisturized also by the ingridients it has!
Luda G.
Feeding Hills, MA
This stuff is amazing ... Not only does it keep your hands clean it also keeps them smelling amazing !!! Absolutely love must have
Megan L.
Shoals, IN
Bought this product with some leftover cash from a trip I took. I bought this Hand Soap mostly due to my prior experience with the Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion, and though I do not care for lotion, I loved the scent. After trying the Soap once I fell in love with it. It can last you a long period of time, its aroma is delightful, and definitely makes my hands feel clean
Rae J.
Onalaska, WI
Love the foaming hand soap and it smells amazing too!!! I have been a long time fan of both this product and this scent, but am never afraid to mix up the scent, as I know the product quality will be great no matter what.
kiely B.
Clarkston, MI
The smell lasts a longtime, and the soap doesnt dry out my hands. I love this scent. I recommend to everyone to try.
Sammy Y.
The smell of this is absolutely amazing!! Not only are your hands getting moisturized but they will smell amazing!!
Ryen-rose M.
Arnprior
Absolutely love the smell, the soap is super soft on the hands nor does it dry them out, i was blown away with this soap. it is a tad bit pricey but 100% worth the extra money. pros you can tell if your little ones really did wash their hands
Hands down my favorite hand soap. I love all of the bath and body works soaps because the quality is amazing and there is a variety of scents. Japanese Cherry Blossom has a really nice smell!
Davanna E.
Missoula, MT
I love bath and body Works soaps because of the moisturizing effects. I have eczema and most soaps irritate and dry out my skin and these don't do that. The cherry blossom scent lingers for quite a while which I love because I am obsessed with scented products.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?