Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Angela C.
Redding
I am absolutely in love with Bath and Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom hand soap, once I purchased from my nearest Bath and Body Works store in town I immediately put in my bathroom! The easiest soap to apply, I couldn't be more satisfied. My hands are so soft!!!
Emily O.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Japanese Cherry Blossom is my go to scent! I have all the products in this scent including lotions, shower gels, hand sanitizers, and fragrance mists so I had no hesitation to buy this hand sanitizer. I reccomend this product to anyone who likes the scent of flowers!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Cheesy🌸Blossom is definitely one of my absolute favorite scents. I really love their version that beautiful scent. The soap works really well and never leaves my hands feeling dry and gross. I hate that feeling so much. It suds Up quickly and rinses off easily.
Davanna E.
Missoula, MT
I love bath and body Works soaps because of the moisturizing effects. I have eczema and most soaps irritate and dry out my skin and these don't do that. The cherry blossom scent lingers for quite a while which I love because I am obsessed with scented products.
Carita M.
Stafford , VA
This is one of my favorite hand soaps that they have in bath and body works. It's very affordable they usually have deals almost all the time and you can get a good amount for a good price. They don't need to improve this product every thing is perfect about it.
Megan R.
Love Bath & Body works soaps, but this is not my favorite scent. Also, I prefer the foaming. It makes less of a mess, and distributes more evenly. I also think you get more of the scent with the foam. If this is your scent, then overall the soaps are great!
Isabella H.
Chicago Heights, IL
I love this hand soap! The scent is awesome, as well as the texture. It really cleans and leaves hand feeling clean, but not dry. It is super easy to use and affordable. I usually buy 2 or 3 at a time. Super easy to get and makes me buy over and over again.
Paola H.
Paterson, NJ
This hand soap smells amazing. It leaves your hands soft and moisturize. One thing I recommend is to not use this soap and then put lotion afterwards because the soap has a strong scent and if you try putting lotion on, the scents can combine in your hands.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
This specific scent is all purpose for me so I keep it n my handbag and buy them year round. It tends to go with a lot of my perfumes better than some of the seasonal ones. It doesn't strip hands. It is easy to transport is small in size inexpensive and smells good.
Francis B.
I am in love with the whole Japanese Cherry Blossom line and this is no different. I alway stock up on bath and body products during their sales so it's pretty affordable. The soap cleans like a soap is supposed too but with the added bonus of a great scent.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?