Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Madi F.
Smells so good. Leaves my hands feeling moisturized. And it's a good affordable price.
Sami E.
Ortonville
I love everything about this soap. It smells wonderful and it doesn't dry out my hands.
Bernadette A.
Los Banos, CA
Love the smell n softness this product leave on your hands. Great product I'm a big fan
Daisy F.
Fort Worth, TX
Left my hands so soft. Smells beautiful. And not pricey for how much you get out of it
Christina L.
I don't love the scent but the hand sanitizer it good overall I'd prefer other smells
Irene V.
Victorville , CA
My hands feel so soft and clean when I use this and the smell is so refreshing to me
I love the smell and the cleaning feeling. My favorite scent at bath and body works.
Lyndsie E.
Austin, TX
I loved the way it smelled and it makes you hands feel great as well.

Just

Kjhgffyh
Ryan B.
Detroit, MI
I love this scent! My job introduced it to me. We use this all the time at work. <3
Mikevia D.
The best! It has the best smells. I think this is one of the best hand soaps so far
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?