Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Breeana R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is great. I've loved the smell of this since I was about 10. And improving the looks makes it 10 times better. (:
Sierra K.
Florence, KY
Giving it 5 stars, bc I absolutely love this soap! I can't get enough of the smell and guests always seem to love it!!
Jessica W.
Vestal, NY
I keep this soap at all my sinks in the house! Always leaves my hands feeling clean, not too drying, and smells great!
Emily N.
Jacksonville
It smells so amazing! I also love how when the sanitizer dries it doesn't feel sticky or gross, I love this product!
Lynette C.
Hyattsville, MD
Hands down, this is one of my most favorite scents in the world. It smells nice and exotic but not too overpowering.
Mirsa A.
Pomona, CA
This is a classic scent. The fragrances is just right and not too potent. Leaves hands smelling good and feeling good
Jennifer S.
Chantilly, VA
Absolutely LOVE this scent. I have been using it for years and love how its a scent that can be used for any occasion
Shelly E.
Fairborn, OH
Amazing sent and leaves hands feeling moisturized, not dry like some hand soaps. Nice creamy texture and nice lather.
Flor G.
Glennville, GA
Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite smell. Plus it is antibacterial and it leaves an amazing smell on your hands.
Brooke V.
Midland, MI
I love this scent. It's one of the classics but never gets old. I love it in a hand soap just as much as the lotion.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?