Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Brandi C.
Caro, MI
This soap smells wonderful.! And makes your hands so soft, and they smell so good. It takes the place of a potpourri dish.
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX
I love the smell of this product and the plus is that it is antibacterial. It leaves a nice scent that lingers for a while.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Love this scent and leaves hands feeling soft & clean! And I found it on same at an outlet so that makes it even better!
Rita C.
Katy, TX
This is one of my favorite smells from bath and body Works. We always have this soap in the guest bathroom. Always a hit!
Thuy P.
Cypress, TX
I love bath and body works handsoaps! I only gave it 4 stars because sometimes it can be a little too powerful on smell.
Audi K.
Provo
Smell great and keeps your hands fresh .I buy a bunch keeps your hands soft and the scent stay for a long time. Must buy
Nittaya A.
First of all I love love love Japanese cherry blossom. Keeps my hand clean and moisturizer. Does not dry out my hands.
Breeana R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is great. I've loved the smell of this since I was about 10. And improving the looks makes it 10 times better. (:
Sierra K.
Florence, KY
Giving it 5 stars, bc I absolutely love this soap! I can't get enough of the smell and guests always seem to love it!!
Abigail L.
Marysville, CA
This scent it truley amazing i love it so very much it feels great smells great and i bet kills a lot of germs as well.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?