Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Alexandra O.
Corpus Christi, TX
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that it kills germs & keeps me healthy, but smells great! It doesn't even dry out my hands! My all time favorite!
Moriah C.
Lockwood, MO
Smells very good! Keeps my hands feeling clean and not like there is any oils, food, or anything that might have gotten on my hands
Luda G.
Feeding Hills, MA
This stuff is amazing ... Not only does it keep your hands clean it also keeps them smelling amazing !!! Absolutely love must have
Chavel S.
Manassas, VA
Well I love japanese cherry blossom the smell is wonderful, the bottle my look little but it last like a lot it's a great puechase!
YESSICA O.
Inglewood, CA
First off this smells amazing. It leaves your hands smelling super good and also very very very soft. Would definitely recommed.
Leigh W.
I enjoyed the scent of this soap because it wasn't overwhelming, but pleasant. The soap didn't dry out my hands, which was nice.
Shelly L.
Anaheim, CA
I love the foaming pump from these soaps. They also smell great and last long. I love the scents that Bath and Body Works offers.
Carla A.
Orlando, FL
Amazing! Smells great and scent last. 10/10 would recommend. Most definitely one of my favorite scents from Bath and body Works.
Shivani P.
Queens
I love the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossom. All time favorite. The sizing of the soaps last a good month. Definitely recommend!
Cassidy H.
Dike, IA
By far the best foaming hand soap out there. Ima while push gives you a little too much soap but that's ok. Smell lingers forever
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?