Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Anahy P.
Favorite scent ever ! It's just like any other hand soap to be honest , but the scent is what makes it my ultimate favorite hand soap.
Angel R.
I always use this in my bathroom. It smells good and is great for guests. Leave your hands feeling moisturized, clean, and refreshed.
Katlyn G.
Statesville, NC
This leaves your hands feeling soft and lucious after using. And not to mention your hands smell great after washing with this product
Julie B.
Tooele, UT
Love this soap! Love the foamy bubbles and the smell is awesome! And pumps nicely! And it is a pretty bottle to keep on the counter!
Gabie r.
Phoenix, AZ
The smell is kind of too much for me, its really strong and I'm not a big fan of it. But this doesn't dry out your hand or anything.
Meredith B.
Tampa, FL
I like it a lot, it smells really good and it gets rid of germs! I've continuously bought this hand soap and will continue to do so!
Alyssa O.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love the scent of this hand soap. It's so soothing. It is also a huge bonus that it is anti-bacterial and moisturizing.
Angel h.
Campbellsville
This smells amazing!!!! I nerved need to use lotion after washing my hand Becuae it leaves my hands feeling smooth and smell good :)
Andrea E.
Fallbrook, CA
My all time fave. Its very moisturizing, leaves hands feeling clean. Nicely scented and scent lingers on hands. Price isnt too bad.
Christy H.
Anderson, SC
This is my absolute favorite scent for the winter months, I love using the soap to compliment the other products in the same scent.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?