Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I really enjoy this soap it cleanses well and smells amazing. The scent isn't overpowering and it makes me feel good every time I use it.
Tina L.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is one of my all time favorite scents from Bath and Body!!! I love the fresh, springtime scent it has and feel fresh after using it.
Stephanie H.
Cookeville, TN
Love the scent, it's foaming and antibacterial properties. Love anything by B&BW! They have awesome sales and a great variety of scents!
Helen H.
I love the smell and how this foams to make it easier to wash your hands. It also last a very long time snice you do not need much of it.
Emily J.
Byhalia , MS
This is like heaven in a bottle that you can wash your hands with I love this stuff I get it all the time it's in my kitchen and bathroom
Yesenia B.
This by far is my favorite hand soap and smell from Bath and Body Works, I have everything Japanese Cherry Blossom and I use them daily.
Rhiannon B.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. Washes the germs away with fun foam and leaves hands smelling great and feeling clean.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
Love the foam! It's antibacterial and fun for kids. Smells amazing! I not only have bath and body Works soaps but wallflowers as well!
Joy S.
Aurora, CO

This hand soap is absolutely amazing. It smells absolutely amazing and my hands feel great after using it. Definitely would recommend.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
It's the classic smell we all know, very pleasant. The foam pump works great! Leaves your hands smelling great for a really long time!
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?