Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Tamara H.
Clermont, FL
I love the smell of this line. It stays on your hands for awhile. I literally will be sitting and just take a sniff of my hands and it is so refreshing.
Narcissa C.
Choctaw, OK
I absolutely love the Japanese cherry Blossom from Bath and body works. It has a great scent and love how it leaves my hands soft after each hand wash.
Rachel P.
Cherry blossom is a nice scent to have in your guest bathroom. It is usually a crowd pleasure and not too feminine so that men wouldn't want to use it.
Rebekah H.
Loranger, LA
This is truly my favorite hand soap ever! The smell is fresh, clean and lasts for awhile. Great quality , very versatile and I recommend anyone to buy.
Kendra T.
Dundee, OH
I love the smell of this soap. I like how gentle it is with my skin, especially since it doesn't dry out my hands because I am constantly washing them
Karla L.
Louisville, KY
Bath and body works is my go to for hand soaps. Not only do they leave your hands smelling good every time, they leave my hands feeling very refreshed.
Tania T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this product for a very long time and cannot get bored of it. The smell is great, the texture is perfect and the price is reasonable.
Angelina S.
Bath & Body works Japanese Cherry Blossom Antibacterial Moisturizing handsoap smells just like the fragrance and leaves hands squeaky clean and new.
Genesi R.
I like this product it leaves tour hands smooth and nice I love the smell and it last a long time I would really recommend others to use this product
Judy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is probably my favorite out of all of the fragrances. The bottle lasts for a long time and has a nice smell that stays with you for a long time.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?