Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Aaliyah
Rockingham, NC
I've been using the scent Japanese cherry blossom for over 4 years ! I'm glad they came out with the soap. It keeps my hands clean and it smells really good.
Yohanna C.
It smells delicious. Even as the day progresses you can still smell the hand soap. I would prefer if it moisturized more, but I mainly get it for the smell.
Flor H.
Benson, NC
One year... I was in a secret santa at work... my santa gave my this as a gift set. I used each and everyone of them!!! Love the smell... smell last long!!!
Lauren Y.
Absolutely love this product! It smells amazing. One thing I like about it the most is that you can actually feel a difference after you sanitize your hands.
Emily C.
Loleta, CA
This soap smells so good and leaves my hands soft. I've used this soap for years and my husband loves it soooo much; I don't know what I would do without it!
jasmin c.
Simpsonville, SC
Can't get enough of this scent it's is delicate but strong at the same time it's last all day and it being foam it really delivers a all over clean feeling.
Tammy R.
Bellevue
The bath and body works Japanese cherry blossom anti bacterial moisturizing hand soap is a great product-it smells great and cleanses while killing bacteria.
Raven W.
I'm running low on some now. This is my favorite scent. I bought this from Walmart about a month ago. This is easy to use because it's just a simple push.
Norma M.
Pico rivera, Ca
I love this hand soap. It also smells so good. I love everything that has a scent to it. When bath and body works has their specials I definitely stock up.
Jaclyn K.
I have ways loved the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossom, but it seems to have changed a bit recent. The smell is now much more perfumey than it used to be.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?