Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Ashley L.
Whitman, MA
Overall I really just do not like the scent no matter what form it comes in. I usually love all the foam soaps from Bath and Body Works, but just not this one.
LJ P.
Love this!! I've used this on and off for years. The only complaint I have about it is that my kids use it up to fast! Give it a try the scent is just perfect!!
Carrie W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this scent! It's a great scented plug in for the kitchen too. Your hands will smell so good after you wash them and it doesn't dry out your skin either.
Roxana O.
I love this smell!! The soap leaves your hands smelling amazing and does clean them well. I kind of am obsessed with almost all of bath and body works products
Laurel M.
Panama City, FL
Amazing, moisturizing, you can wash and wash and still have soft moisturized hands. It's smell stays with you for a while, and the quality is obviously there.
Chas B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this hand soap, the scent lasts for at least 2 hrs, your hands feel super soft after washing them. I would definitely recommend this product
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Well of course I've used your hand soap anyone who hasn't is CRAZY . only soap I've found that 30mins even an hour later my hands smell AMAZING and so soft!!!!
Priscilla H.
Visalia , ca
Smells great! Love that it is anti-bactiral and the scent is long lasting . They have a great selection on other scents but this one is hands down my favoriet.
Orinthia T.
Middle River, MD
I love this fragrance but the foam isn't really for me. I prefer the deep cleansing hand soap because the foam just reminds me of the soap in public restrooms.
Elana K.
I liked the old cherry blossom scent from a few years ago. Not sure what exactly is different about this one, but I do not like it as much as the old version.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?