Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Sherry S.
San Francisco, CA
I wash my hand all the time so I always run out of soap and always find myself going back to this. Smells amazing and does not irritate or make your hand dry. Cult favorite.
Amber T.
I absolutely love bath and bodies Hand soaps! They don't leave my hands dry and cracked like a lot of soaps do from washing so much. And this is my favorite scent from there!!
Hninyay P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that product so much. It is my favorite hand so and i using it often. I love then smell of that product. After i wash my hand with that i feeling so comfortable...
Amy L.
Floyd, VA
I love the japanese cherry blossom hand soap. My hands smell great after washing them. I always buy my handsoap at bath and body works because i know its a great product.
Tina H.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this scent!!! It makes my whole house smell good and the antibacterial scrub is great for my hands! I also use it at school as a teacher, got to stay healthy!!!
Jacqui R.
Lancaster, PA
Great strong smell, and long lasting smell, which everyone like and moisturizing. I feel like most bath and body products are a little pricey but there's always a sale
Johanna S.
Fallbrook, CA
This is favorite scent!!!! If you like a very floral scent this one is for you.... it's very sweet. It will have you feeling like your walking in a Japanese garden! 🌸🌸🌸
Melinda G.
I love the smell of this products line. The soap itself moisturizes my skin. The way the soap comes out (like a foam) is an added bonus. This is a really great product.
Rowena V.
Waxahachie , TX
This is by far my favorite scent in this store! Its amazing and the scent to me last all day long after my shower. It doesn't leave me with any after sticky residue
LJ P.
Love this!! I've used this on and off for years. The only complaint I have about it is that my kids use it up to fast! Give it a try the scent is just perfect!!
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?