Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Britney B.
Las Vegas, NV
I Love, Love, Love the Japanese Cherry Blossom scented hand soap from Bath & Body. It smells great and leaves your hands full of moisture. But pls don't limit yourself to just that fragrance, they all smell great.
Pearltheodora C.
Grand Terrace, CA
My mom and I are big fan's of the Japanese Cherry Blossom Products from Bath and body works , I love the formula and the amount of use I get from this hand soap.
Dung D.
New Orleans, LA
Hands down the best smelling hand soap out there. After washing it's not too strong where you constantly smell it but while washing and when placed close to your nose it gives just a quick whiff of perfection
Jenn R.
Sylmar, CA
This is the only hand wash my household uses. Whenever we run out, I go to the mall just for bath and body works. It smells amazing and all expecations were met.
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love there foam hand soaps I'm not really a fan of the gel. They have such a variety to choose from and Japanese cherry blossom is just one of many good soaps.
Cecy P.
San Pablo, CA
This hand soap it truly scented with the rest of the collection.
Cannot not believe that it is also "anti bacterial" proprieties yet gentle and moisturizing at the same time.
The smell last even after washing.
Rehana B.
Melvindale
This is my favorite scent from all of bath and body products. I absolutely love all of their products. I also love their pocket sized hand sanitizer, perfect for on the go especially if you have little ones.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This smell is great! I usually wait for these to go on sale (usually during the holidays) and purchase a few. Otherwise the normal price point is a bit higher than I would like to spend on a consistent basis.
Amanda S.
North Babylon, NY
Smells so good, keeps hands moistures and clean. Very easy to use works with a pump. I bought this product at bath & body works. It definitely meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to others
Mai X.
Got this as a gift from my in law n love it. The smell is so nice and I have really dry skin so this product really help with my dry skin. Didn't have to use lotion on my hand as much. Love this hand soap.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?